1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ok thx

Gearzoid II likes this.
  2. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

Aegonian updated Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion with a new update entry:

v2.1.6 - Content Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gearzoid II likes this.
  3. DinoExplorer2000

is it possible to spawn the gad'hur with commands?

4. Ancev Caine

Ancev Caine Existential Complex

Looking forward to toying around with the new features.

As a request for a future update, could we get static Skoff and Avikan ship decorations? Still planning that spaceport now that I've had to reset my universe and redo the Terve all over again.

5. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Could more items be added to the token of merit exchange list? Especially items that you gain in the Sealed caches such as vanities and weapons. Not only that but also the Sealed Caches price seems a bit high for me.

Plus, could there be a full astronaut set, instead of just the helmet?

6. Aegonian

Do you mean the Gad'hur mount? You can spawn a controller using /spawnitem avikanmountcontroller, or spawn the vehicle directly using /spawnvehicle avikanmount (mounts spawned this way aren't persistent, and will disappear if you leave them behind). If you're just looking for the Gad'hur as a monster, you can spawn one using /spawnmonster kadavangadhur.

The Skoff can already be spawned in, or acquired from a few random encounters, but I can add them to Jahkar's inventory (the vehicle shop in the Refuge). I'll see if I can add a modified version of the ship from the intro mission as well, so you can place down full-size ships too.

A full astronaut's set would be nice! I'll add it to my TO-DO list, but I can't yet say if it'll be ready for the next update. As for the Token of Merit Exchange, I'll have a look at the price of Sealed Caches again, it might be a bit expensive right now. I'll also look into adding more items to the Exchange's whitelist.

7. DinoExplorer2000

how do i spawn in the skoff? is it an item or a vehicle?

and is it possible to spawn/craft the big door on the ship? i need a gate to my base

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  8. Aegonian

You can spawn the Skoff in as a decorative object using the following command: /spawnitem avikansmallship

The large cargo door found on the ship can also be spawned in, but it won't function as a door as it can't be opened. The command for that one is: /spawnitem avikancargodoorbroken

9. DinoExplorer2000

ok, thank you

when is the next update coming out?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  10. DinoExplorer2000

another question, is it possible to spawn a friendly drahl using commands? i have found out how to spawn them, but they just kill me

11. Resonat

Resonat Subatomic Cosmonaut

It was JUST updated. BE PATIENT

Gearzoid II likes this.
  12. DinoExplorer2000

wow, i didnt see that post, sorry

I GOT SOME SUGGESTINOS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!
    Avikan leather funiture in orange color, to match the orange avikan tent.
    and maybe a keff with a gun? that would be cool!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  13. Ancev Caine

I was aware it could be spawned in admin mode, but I hadn't found it in any random encounters yet. I'll have to keep looking then! Looking forward to the placeable ship as well.

14. Aegonian

You should be able to spawn a passive Drahl using the following command:
    Code:
    /spawnmonster avikandrone 1 '{ "aggressive" : false }'
    Replace the number to whichever level you want the monster to be. A monster spawned with these parameters will be passive, but will start attacking you if you damage it.

If you want the monster to actually be friendly towards you, and attack other monsters and hostile NPCs instead, use this command:
    Code:
    /spawnmonster avikandrone 1 '{ "damageTeamType" : "friendly" }'
    Some more dyed Avikan furniture would be nice, yeah. I'll see if I can add some new items using the orange or purple colours! As for the Keff, I've actually planned on adding an armed version of the Keff for a long time, but never got around to actually building it. Now that I have some more experience in writing LUA for vehicles (the Avikan mech has guns and other attacks), I might be able to reuse that knowledge to finally build the armed Keff.

15. Ancev Caine

Was able to get ahold of an Avikan stove. Mildly surprised that it's another cooking station - the Avikan already have two. Wouldn't a campfire/microwave-equivalent be a better choice for it?

16. DinoExplorer2000

YAY! SPEEDER BIKES!

and thx for the commands, now will it be easier to set up defenses for my colony

17. Gearzoid II

Gearzoid II Big Damn Hero

Lovin the new weapons! Voice Of Rhadeis and Corruptors Bow are my favorites.

18. Resonat

Resonat Subatomic Cosmonaut

Glad to hear you like the Voice of Rhadeis! That was an idea that I put forward back in October(?)!

Gearzoid II likes this.
  19. Gearzoid II

Gearzoid II Big Damn Hero

Well it was a pretty good one then :)

20. Aegonian

Now that you mention it, the stove probably would be better if it worked like a campfire, as the Avikan currently lack such an object. I'll see if I can change this in the next update!

Glad you're enjoying the new weapons! It took me a while to figure out how to implement the secondary ability of the Corruptor's Bow, but I'm very happy with the way it turned out! Resonat's idea for the Voice of Rhadeis also turned out very well, I think!

Ancev Caine and Gearzoid II like this.