RELEASED Elle's Barn and Coop Animal Replacements!

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by junimods, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Wolffarm

Wolffarm Big Damn Hero

Thank you! it fixed!

• hawkmothy

hawkmothy Void-Bound Voyager

These are absolutely beautiful and a wonderful addition to my farm! I know you said before about taking a break from working on SDV mods, but is there any update on that?
      I. May have tried to make my own from heavily referencing yours, but it just didn't turn out as great as any of yours.

• junimods

junimods Pangalactic Porcupine

Thank you!<3 I do have plans to release new things before multiplayer is out, but since that won't be until early next year, it could still be a bit before I'm working on mods.

• hawkmothy

hawkmothy Void-Bound Voyager

Ah! I see. Thank you so much for everything you've already done so far!

• asirion

asirion Orbital Explorer

so cute<3<3

• MetaSieg

MetaSieg Phantasmal Quasar

The moment you release a cow replacement, I'll be using these no question.

• junimods

I'm working on it :) Actually I am also redoing some of these, some just to be more simplified (like the birds) and some totally redone (like pigs and the goat). Have also been working on sheep, a lop eared rabbit, cows, different variations of things, and more. New stuff is coming!! I will be posting WIPs of things on my tumblr as time goes on.

kijikun, MetaSieg and HopeWasHere like this.
                • marisadf13

marisadf13 Orbital Explorer

this was just what i needed for the goats <3 thank you soooo much!

• lordofdragonss

lordofdragonss Void-Bound Voyager

Your animals look GREAT! Love the deer!

• Drecokz

Drecokz Void-Bound Voyager

I made a recolor for baby chicken (yellow) and a little change to create a baby blue chicken. With this mod you can use Elle's Brown Chicken as White and Elle's White Chicken as Brown, but don't forget to rename xnb file of Elle's BabyWhite Chicken to BabyBrown Chicken xD. Have fun!

[​IMG]
                      Baby Yellow Chicken
                      BabyYellow Chicken.zip
                      DOWNLOAD (GD)

[​IMG]
                      Baby Blue Chicken
                      BabyBlue Chicken.zip
                      DOWNLOAD (GD)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
                      • Pixi.exe

Pixi.exe Void-Bound Voyager

This is so adorable! Would you consider making a replacement for the dinosaur? I can't find anything I could replace it with and I absolutely love your style!

• junimods

Thank you! I am actually working on a new (and third, phew) set of animal replacements that should be out before the new year, time permitting. You can see progress on the WIP page of my tumblr!

SarahKik likes this.
                          • coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

Hey there, apparently a requester from cp conversion thread (as well as I) noticed the difference between this mod and your other barn and coop mods at the nexus. Since it was still an xnb mod, so I took care of the request.
                            You are free to append it to your mod page or have my post to be taken down :)

• IceZazA_Q

IceZazA_Q Big Damn Hero

I can't download the zip help plz (T⌓T)

• BunnyX

BunnyX Aquatic Astronaut

Was wondering if theres a content patcher version of these? As I would love to use them

• junimods

@BunnyX Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I don't use the forums much anymore. I don't have these specific replacements for CP, but I have newer ones on Nexus. If you want these specifically, there is a conversion of them a couple posts above yours.

• KittyMarie

KittyMarie Orbital Explorer

Just want to say thank you. These are the only animals mods i use. they look so cute.