Ello.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Eravin, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Eravin

Eravin Space Hobo

How are we mateys. I'm quite new to Starbound actually, just finishing downloading it a few hours ago, haven't even played it yet. If anyone wants to bother to tell me a bit about Starbound, anything useful, it'd be appreciated. I'm in to Terraria, so I thought this would be nice, but I'm not sure what to expect. in some ways, that's kinda good I guess, but I'll have to see how they compare.
    My name's Ethan, Eravin's my username, I live in Victoria, Australia aaand... there's not really much more to tell to random strangers that might find themselves upon this thread. I'll probably be around, so reply if ya want, or just pass on by.
    Cheers

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hi, Ethan. Welcome to the forums!

As for advice, I guess I would say to collect all the plant fibres you can. You can make salves with them, which are very useful early on when your weapons and armours are weak.

3. Eravin

Eravin Space Hobo

Cheers, I'm actually playing now, I'll be sure to put that in motion. the game is definitely not what I expected! looking forward to play more.

4. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard, I hope you'll have a good time here ^u^

Pangaea's advice is a vital one. Always keep a healthy supply of plant fibres in your pocket, not only you can craft salves with these, but also ropes to help you get out of a tight spot!

5. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

6. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome welcome fellow space traveller x)

~ Iris ~

7. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

don't go to the erchius mining facility until you have good weapons and armor, the super mutants will spray death juice on you, I died 187 trillion times trying to get to the boss, and 187 bazillion more during the boss fight...

8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here