1. These forums have moved. You can find the community for Lenna's Inception on Reddit or joining the developers on Discord.

Bug/Issue Enemies stuck, can't be killed so I can't leave room

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DTDM, Jul 10, 2016.

1. DTDM

DTDM Tentacle Wrangler

I realize this is something that probably resulted from a randomly generated room but there must be some fix for it in the dungeon generation code.

I've gotten stuck on the same room in the 4th dungeon twice, because an enemy will hang out in some corner of the room where I can't get to it. It's happened with the bat and the spider. I need to kill all the enemies to leave the room but I can't.

I've had to revert to my last save to escape the room. Maybe in a future version there could be a requirement that enemies have to move around the room if you need to kill them to escape.

Attached Files:

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

Thanks for the report. Yes, flying enemies can be a bit problematic in these rooms right now. The spider should not be able to get there though? Did it spawn there or move there?

• DTDM

DTDM Tentacle Wrangler

It moved there. I think it descended on its string there and moved up and down on the string but didn't move around the room any more.

On a semi-related note, I think it's kind of weird that spiders can fall from the sky when you're outside. I don't know if that was on purpose or not...