1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. Specialgirl

Specialgirl Void-Bound Voyager

Is there an add on for this mod out there that will make the clothing stand alone crafting so only players can have the large breasts

2. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

You'd be limited to clothing that doesn't have any exposed areas; otherwise you'd see the non-modified player body beneath. So most of the vanilla starter clothing wouldn't work out.

3. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind Former Staff

Short answer is no, on account of the the way the game handles sprites.

The slightly expanded answer would be you'd have to pick out pieces of attire/equipment that NPCs will -never- have equipped -and- have complete coverage, then implement those and only those.

4. SpaceKGreen

I think they were asking for a version where the EBS/EEBS stuff is craftable. Which still runs into the coverage problem.

5. Word on the Wind

Ah, I see. Even then, the matter is mostly the same.

6. WildPL

WildPL Void-Bound Voyager

Just a question, do you guys/girls know what race or clothing mods are compatible with EBS (if there are any)?

7. SpaceKGreen

I don't think there are any mods that officially have EBS/EEBS support. The closest I've seen a mod get to having EBS/EEBS support was the Lopunny mod, and all that's amounted to so far is the author saying "I might do this". And then the mod sorta migrated over to Mackinz, and I really don't think he has any inclination to do that.

I also haven't seen any unofficial EBS or EEBS support for mods, aside from the Frackin' EBS patch that I made.

8. WildPL

WildPL Void-Bound Voyager

Also, speaking about your EBS frackin' universe patch - It doesn't work for me, my game crashes. It's very possible that it's just incompatible with one of other 60 mods i've got installed, but still. Well whatever, I can live without it.

9. SpaceKGreen

The patch requires you to have both EBS and Frackin' Universe installed*. If you do have both of them, then maybe one of them is named wrong. Might be Frackin' Universe, depending on how you installed it... But that's the only thing in said patch that would cause any crashes.

Just to make sure, though, could you PM me the contents of your starbound.log after a failed Frackin' EBS patch load?

*Normally I wouldn't have put such a requirement in the file, but it ends up forcing Starbound to load the patch AFTER both EBS and FU.

10. vlad113

vlad113 Orbital Explorer

Add Avali texture please ;3

11. SpaceKGreen

The Avali have nothing to enhance, nor do they need said enhancements.

Plus I don't think Ryuujin would want that done to his poor adorable spess raptors. :p

12. aldasar

aldasar Void-Bound Voyager

Stupid question would this conflict with the detailed species mod?

13. SpaceKGreen

Most likely. If this detailed species mod has a "humanoid/<species>/femalebody.png" file for any of the species, then yes.

14. Pierra

Pierra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will you make it compatible with Avali (Triage) ?

15. Word on the Wind

If they want to adjust their mod to be compatible with E/EBS then that is their business.

16. Royal_Starlord

Royal_Starlord Big Damn Hero

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Space raptors with chesty assets? :rofl:

I kinda like the idea, but it might have to be a seperate mod I think.

17. misterknight

misterknight Orbital Explorer

word on the wind can you make this mod for the callistan race?

18. Word on the Wind

19. Aedris

Aedris Void-Bound Voyager

I am running a small dedicated server for my friends, and this is a great mod.
    To make it easier for players to join and use your mod, may I include it in a small pack of mods?
    I will include credit for you along with a link back to the mod page within the pack.
    Thank you for your modding work!

20. Word on the Wind

That seems largely acceptable as long as it is not mass-distributed.