1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

Your screenshot tell me that you put the whole zip file in your mods folder, or you created a subfolder. You have to put the pak file in your mod folder.

2. NeoVanAlemania

3. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hello , i've restart the game since some day and of cours you mod was in top list , however i've notice a missing a picture in the capture pod storage , maybe you miss it , so i give you a picture ^^
    [​IMG]

If you can add it a day i'll be nice , thx in advance , ofc if i find another missing picture i'll give you the info , thx again for your mod ^^

4. NeoVanAlemania

Hey Shadox, thanks for your feedback and your help to improve ES! Just for your information, if a picture is missing it's not because I missed it, it's more a problem with the script which generates the picture. I'll look into it and try to find out what's the problem. ;)

EDIT: Can you tell me where you captured this pet? I guess it is a monster from a mission.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  5. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok no problem ^^ , No its not in a mission but from an Apex structure , (lab building not underground) , there are one of each entrance (or 2) , if i find a lab i'll give coordinate , but at the moment i dont have sorry.

6. NeoVanAlemania

No problem, I was able to spawn it.

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  7. NeoVanAlemania

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  8. NeoVanAlemania

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

A must-have.

Also is it possible to add a "stack-all" fonction please ?
    (like in terraria if you know).

Thx you for your awesome work anyway.

10. NeoVanAlemania

Thanks! :)
    If you want to stack all items in a container you can just hit the sort button, you know?

11. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

If memory serves, Terraria had a button in the player inventory window that automatically stacked stuff to nearby containers. I have no idea how that would be accomplished in Starbound, tho.

But along the same lines, can I make a couple of suggestions in case they're worthwhile?

12. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Sort button isnt only for sort the container ? it also stack item from inventory to container ? i haven't noticed if it's the case ^^' i'll try check tomorrow, thx for answer.

13. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

The button on the right sorts the container, the button on the left dumps all identical items from your inventory to the container.

14. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ho ok i've try and yes it work ! Thx

Also it don't seem work with food (survival mode) it's maybe because they didn't have the same exact root time IMO , possible to make a change to the mod for overide this ""issue"" ?

15. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

I have no idea what mod does it, but I am running casual mode and food stacks.

16. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Yes in casual they stack it's the same item , but in survival when you have a steak with 1hour spoil and another one with 59minute , it's not the same item , so it don't stack.

17. NeoVanAlemania

Here's a quote from the mod description page for the Quick Stack button:

"Currently equipped items (armor and items in hands), other containers and almost food (because different rot times) cannot be transferred."

@Quinch: I'm always happy about suggestions!

18. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Oh, just an FYI for the next update - Industrial and Astro containers {the space station stuff from 1.3} aren't supported yet.

19. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ho ok , didnt notice that sry

20. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Cool! Okay, let's see, there's a few of them -

1. Selecting items by their category is a cool feature - any chance it can be extended to include colony tags too, like #avian, #science, etc?
    2. If that can be done, selective stacking would be great. For example, say I want a chest that only has #human furniture in it, if I enter that in the search field and hit the stack button, all items matching that tag in my inventory get transferred into the container {whether or not they are already there}. It might be a huge boon for keeping your items organized.
    3. The search item highlights are cool, but the green outline can sometimes be hard to spot when there's hundreds of different items in a container. What I might suggest would be a checkbox in the options screen that would dim or black out all the items that don't match the search string - if the code supports that, anyway.
    4. This is kind of arbitrary, but would it be possible to sort by quantity in addition to type and name? That's pretty much rock bottom importance, tho.
    5. And finally, again no idea if it's possible, have an option to set the container's rarity - the game's inventory automatically sorts from rarest to least rare, so it would allow a player to quickly pick out a container from their inventory {especially if they're using an inventory expansion mod likeBk3k's Inventory or similar}.
    Would any of these be worth the effort?

Shadox2.0 likes this.