RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Partially as a service to Ento (just in case the file was a virus), and partially out of my own interest, I took a look at the save file. I had absolutely no problems running the map, and was able to use a pickaxe on the the region in question. Also, the region in question had kegs in it, as opposed to the picture you gave.

I am assuming you're not just messing with Ento, and as such I'm sorry to say I cannot currently fix this problem, as it does seem to exist on my computer. Just for clarity, I ran this both unmodded and modded (using SMAPI 1.8 and Ento 1.6.6) with no issues.

If you want me (or even Ento) to look farther into this, we will need more information. Personnaly, I would request you run the game once more and resend the Error log, even if it's the same. I'd also request you take a picture of the inside of your "Mods" folder, to confirm you are in fact using the correct mods. Even better if you take a picture of all the mods in their .zip (or otherwise) format. Otherwise, I currently can't help you.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    • Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

I downloaded SMAPI 1.9 today and received the notification that the Framework needs updating. Please see the files below.

One thing that did happen, and I am not sure if it relates to the framework as there was no error listed in the play error log. At the time I was time stopped, and on a minecart form the desert to the bus stop when the screen blacked out and just started to buzz. I had to X out of the game.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

• OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

Kegs? I only have casks on the cellar, and the save that I uploaded was after I removed entos framework and re-placed my casks, so it looks a bit different than the screenshot. Anyway, I did another clean install and installed SMAPI 1.9, ento framework 1.6.6, cjb cheats and cjb item spawner just to cheat my way to the last house upgrade, and the cellar is still bugged, and I don't think cjb's mods are the cause, because it works fine when I load only them, without loading the framework. I also attached the log file and here are the mods I'm using.

Attached Files:

• 13akoors

Lol, cask is what I meant.

I'll take a look at it and see what's up, but I won't be able to do so until at least Friday. Given what I've heard about Ento's current levels of busyness, it's unlikely he'll be around to worry about it for a good while.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yes, I am aware, EntoFramework will remain functional until 2.0 is released, so you do not need to worry about that right now :)
            If you could take the time that would be wonderful, This bug is so incredibly weird that I would have to spend a few hours working on debugging what is actually happening there, and I dont really have the continuous time for it atm :(

13akoors likes this.
            • Smallcorners

Thank you, Entoarox, I figured for the moment we were safe, but does not hurt to report!

• Alaswing

Alaswing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(SOLVED) Hello Entroax, im just back to play the game and updated everything, i dont know if i am doing something wrong but i got some errors when i run smapi, i hope you can help me, sorry about my bad english.

EDIT: Sorry entroax i was ussing a different mod directory
                Entroax.JPG

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
                • 13akoors

Can you post the full error log? It helps Ento look into the issue better by knowing what all mods you're loading, what version of SMAPI you're using, and any other info he might need. Plus, with Ento's current busy schedule, it helps someone like me diagnose the issue without needing to worry him :)

• Alaswing

Alaswing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello im sorry it was my mistake, i solved it now :)

13akoors likes this.
                    • 13akoors

Okay, so...I redownloaded the entire game. I Installed SMAPI 1.9, and most every single mod you had on your list, except for most of the character/animal retxtures. This is the list that was installed: Capture.PNG Btw, I had to add 2 files that were required to load some of the mods in your folder.

After doing all that, no difference. The file worked perfectly fine. I was able to pick up and place casks perfectly fine. There is nothing more I can do for you, because I can't see anything wrong with the game.

If you would like me to look further into this, there is only one possible thing you can do. It's a bit out there, but you'll need to copy and zip your entire Stardew Valley folder into a file and send it to me. Otherwise, I cannot do anything else, because I cannot find a problem.

If you follow this advice, I would ask you to PM the file to me. Do not upload it here. This is mostly because I can't remember if Stardew Valley is loadable without Steam, and if so it would be technically pirating the game to post it here, since anyone could download it.

If you do not do this, I am sorry that I cannot fix your issue. I would suggest that you simply restart the game. If needed, just cheat back up to where you were, or just play through again normally.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Smallcorners

Thank you!

• OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

Many thanks for taking time to look into this 13akoors, but I don't think that I'll need to upload my game folder here. I just reinstalled my Windows 8.1 and installed Stardew in it, and now it is perfectly normal. I think that the framework may be bugged on Linux? Or it could be smapi? Or even Stardew itself? Not sure...

13akoors likes this.
                          • 13akoors

Yeah, I know linux has some coding differences, but not sure what they are. Well, glad to hear everything's working now. Hopefully once Farmhand comes out, the specific OS shouldn't be an issue anymore. Until then, keep posting issues, and me and Ento will look in on them :)

OzonSF likes this.
                            • GlassArrow

GlassArrow Orbital Explorer

Hey entoarox. I've almost got my custom farm buildings mod working. The buildings get built, but when I go inside them the game tries to load the interior out of the games Contents folder and not my mod folder which crashes the game. I looked at how ALL was capable of doing this and I think the key lines of code are: LocationEvents.remove_CurrentLocationChanged and LocationEvents.add_CurrentLocationChanged. (Let me know if there is more to it than that)

Are those from your framework or something else? If it is your framework how do I go about adding it as a dependecy? Also your github link does not seem to work. Thanks!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You shouldnt be working with the decompiled code unless you know how some of C#'s syntactical sugar is actually handled in the IL, those are -= and += calls for the LocationEvents.CurrentLocationChanged event in SMAPI.

• GlassArrow

GlassArrow Orbital Explorer

Good point. I don't know why I was looking at the decompiled code for ALL when I have access to the code in github. It's late and it's showing haha. Thanks ento! I'll read the code for ALL tomorrow, hopefully I wont need to ask any more obvious questions like that haha

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Entoarox Framework is broken as of 1.2. When one clicks on "Exit to Title", the game crashes.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

the mod that crashed is GiftTasteHelper, not entoFramework...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank