1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated Entoarox Framework with a new update entry:

Disposal fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

Xuomi likes this.
    • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you Ento! Just wanted to let you know the new update DOES allow XNB Loader to load location replacements (like @Karmylla 's edits) and it's loading the files that it wasn't loading before, such as Tools.xnb. There is still a crash when clicking the Return to Title Screen button though, although I'm sure you know about it but I thought I'd let you know everything else is working otherwise. :)
      Code:
      [13:41:28 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the base update loop: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
      Object name: 'Entoarox.Framework.SmartContentManager'.
         at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
         at StardewValley.LocalizedContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
         at Entoarox.Framework.SmartContentManager.Load[T](String assetName) in d:\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\StardewMods\Framework\Internal\SmartContentManager.cs:line 36
         at StardewValley.LocalizedContentManager.LoadString(String path, Object[] substitutions)
         at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.setUpIcons()
         at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.gameWindowSizeChanged(Rectangle oldBounds, Rectangle newBounds)
         at StardewValley.Game1.Window_ClientSizeChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
         at StardewValley.Game1.CleanupReturningToTitle()
         at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 233
      I don't think you need the error log but I'll give it just in case.

Attached Files:

GameHo, Ladysarajane and Karmylla like this.
      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Damn @Xuomi I was about to talk about that, you beat me to it xD
        Thanks for helping!

Xuomi likes this.
        • Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Yep, same problem here. Error log has the same error that Xuomi has and my game crashed at Title Screen. If you want my log I will post it for you.

• hwayunhae

hwayunhae Pangalactic Porcupine

Just want to let you know that the previous update (haven't tested the new one yet) went into an endless loop of trying to check for updates while attempting to play SDV offline. Instead of ending at "you can ignore this error if you are offline", it immediately would try and check for updates again, and keep going like that till I force quit the game. might be something to look into.

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Updated to framework 1.7.3. Game froze on loading screen when starting up my savefile. Same or similar error to the one Xuomi posted. Log >HERE<

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Code:
                [20:13:50 ALERT Entoarox Framework] A recommended update for AdvancedLocationLoader is available, you should update as soon as possible.

• GameHo

GameHo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have the same problem as the one Xuomi and demonhunter352 posted and I made sure to download the latest version of AdvancedLocationLoader (1.2.10). A little help with this would be appreciated

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

log, just cause the error looks the same doesnt mean it *is* the same, leave it up to us modders to decide if its actually the same.

• GameHo

GameHo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Entoarox sorry I didn't know if you needed it or not. Here you go:
                      Code:
                      [22:27:15 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the base update loop: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
                      Object name: 'Entoarox.Framework.SmartContentManager'.
                         at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
                         at StardewValley.LocalizedContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
                         at Entoarox.Framework.SmartContentManager.Load[T](String assetName) in d:\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\StardewMods\Framework\Internal\SmartContentManager.cs:line 36
                         at StardewValley.LocalizedContentManager.LoadString(String path, Object[] substitutions)
                         at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.setUpIcons()
                         at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.gameWindowSizeChanged(Rectangle oldBounds, Rectangle newBounds)
                         at StardewValley.Game1.Window_ClientSizeChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                         at StardewValley.Game1.CleanupReturningToTitle()
                         at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 233

Ohhh, ok I'll add that too @Xuomi. Thanks for clarification :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
                      • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I think Ento means to upload the actual error log file, not just show the part where it errored out. :)

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I'll share mine as well, in case it helps.

Attached Files:

• Ladysarajane

I'll add mine to see if there is a pattern with this.

Attached Files:

• Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

Adding another to the reports :unsure:

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Xuomi, GameHo and Ladysarajane like this.
                              • Ladysarajane

On my end, the problem of exiting to title seems to be resolved with the updated Framework! Thanks, Entoarox! You are a hero for doing these mods. :up:

• Chaos_Incarnate91

Chaos_Incarnate91 Orbital Explorer

I'm having an issue with getting the game to even start up. Managed to locate my error logs and upon viewing them it says its a problem with the frame work. Here is the Log

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You have a ALL 1.1 mod installed that has a malformed manifest.

• 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, Ento. I wanted to post this bug on here just to let you know. I'm acually not certain if its a problem with SMAPI or your framework, but i figuredI'd check here first.

[12:24:07 WARN SMAPI] an unknown mod used GameEvents.Initialize, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.10. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
                                      [12:24:12 WARN SMAPI] an unknown mod used GameEvents.LoadContent, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.10. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.

I know they're just warnings, and I'm not posting because of them. I'm posting because SMAPI is listing your mod as "an unknown mod". Not sure if it's on your end or SMAPI's, but it's something that bugged me, since i'm doing a lot of testing right now...and keep seeing that an "unknown mod" exists.

• BrandonPotter0

BrandonPotter0 Big Damn Hero

Yeah, Im getting some of those to. I just ignore them :rofl: