First game ever played

Discussion in 'Games' started by I_am_the_Storm, Jan 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't understand this... 'BabyWow!' thing. But why not, it counts.
    Second... I didn't know such games even exist. GameBoy is like my cooking skills : I've never had it, so that's the main reason.

2. fynx

fynx Void-Bound Voyager

basically, as far as i understand it, that program was supposed to help your baby learn things via association, and a lot of random keyboard mashing.

all i know is that when i was tiny, i used to like some kind of program where you would tap on the keys of the keyboard and shapes would pop up on the screen, and that's as close to it as i could find.

:nod:

I_am_the_Storm likes this.
  3. I_am_the_Storm

Good to know. If I'll have a children (very unlikely, but still) I'll look for something like that.

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I've been thinking about it and my first game was actually a pc game. I don't remember much about it except it was some kind of platformer. I don't remember the name but I'm pretty sure it was a pc booter game on a floppy disc (133mm/ 5¼in).

Edit: I know it was a pc booter game on floppy disc. I guess it sounded like I wasn't sure. But I definitely remember playing off the disc.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  5. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I think my first one was either Super Mario Land 2, or Sonic 3 and Knuckles, or Pokémon Gold?? xD
    One of these three, that is

6. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

The greats of the GameCube games?

7. Jellyman

Jellyman Phantasmal Quasar

I dont really remember the FIRST game i ever played, but first multiplayer game that i played was Red Crucible 2. Its a "copy of CS:GO, but with its things".

8. I_am_the_Storm

What do you exactly mean, friend? Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't understand your question.
    Just wondering...

9. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

Like the first two metroid primes, or Zelda wind waker and twilight princess, or star wars bounty hunter game.

10. MadMulligan

MadMulligan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pong on a standalone pong console. I still remember being fascinated that I could manipulate images on a tv screen even though they were simple blocks.

11. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Good ol' days, that is... x)

12. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

really haard to remember....

think my very first I actually playded may have been ocarina of time., tho I do remember watching NES games before then. Lots of japanese games, but after a while I transitioned into darker americna games. I wasnt' allowed ot watch japanese games because they were sexual, tho i don't think it would've mattered considering what I wasinto at the time.

13. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

I think mine was Sly Cooper 1 for the PS2

Fruiteyes and I_am_the_Storm like this.
  14. Yoseiri

Yoseiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ragnarok online.

I_am_the_Storm and Waffle-Chan like this.
  15. RogueZephyr

RogueZephyr Subatomic Cosmonaut

Lemmings on the Amiga. Used to get caught sneaking onto the computer when I was little just to play it.

I_am_the_Storm and Waffle-Chan like this.
  16. I_am_the_Storm

I remember Lemmings. We had it on the school's computers. We were so addicted to it that we didn't hear ringing, and was time to go to the classroom.
    I miss these days...

RogueZephyr likes this.
  17. RogueZephyr

RogueZephyr Subatomic Cosmonaut

Me too. I remember enjoying Lemmings 2 as well.

18. Redacted Revenant

Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My first game was LEGO Batman on the DS. All the way back in, like, 2005 or something. I've progressed a lot since then.

19. Falkenhayn

Falkenhayn All Chuck Norris backward gets you is Sirron Kcuhc

I'm guessing it was either something on the Gameboy or a PS2 game. My best bets being Crash Bandicoot or Spyro, and some random-ass game, my memory is foggy, on the Gameboy.

20. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

My first one was WarioWare Touched, sweet memories.. :')