Fish Difficulty, Highly Inaccurate

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trenix, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Trenix

Trenix Twenty-three is number one

I'm really surprised how carp is one of the easiest fish to catch in the game. Per pound, carp are one of the most powerful freshwater fish you can catch in real life. Not sure if this is supposed to be a joke or what. Carp are even harder to catch than large and small mouth bass. When I caught my first carp in the game I was shocked, thought it was going to be one of the more difficult fish to catch. I mean they're weaker than an anchovy in the game currently.

I get it, it's a game, but that's not just slightly inaccurate, it's completely inaccurate. Fish difficulty needs to be a little more realistic because coming from someone who used to fish quite a lot, this doesn't make sense. I get it, carp aren't really a sport fish, but that doesn't mean they're weak. Far far far from it.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

So... you're carping about the carp? :poke:

Trenix likes this.
      • Bon3z

Bon3z Aquatic Astronaut

I feel ya. For me, Catfish have always been a really easy catch where I live. They just see something and eat it and I get to catch one. :)

Trenix likes this.
        • Trenix

Trenix Twenty-three is number one

Yup and in the game they're one of the harder fish to catch and are rarely found.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017