1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community [FIX] - Finding your homeworld after stable update [21/04/2015]!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Elite Space Hobo, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elite Space Hobo

Elite Space Hobo Void-Bound Voyager

I hid the guide long ago because I thought it'd no longer be relevant. I've had to start new worlds, but if people want the guide again I can unhide it.

2. scaper12123

scaper12123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It would be nice if it were easier to look up the coordinates of systems, possibly on the planet itself

3. 777JackOfBlades

777JackOfBlades Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's actually a good guide ,I had the same happening to me. But I was lucky since I had an older save on my laptop so I loaded it and used the command whereami to get the cordinates then entered them on my other save and I found the planet again

4. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Step 1: type /whereami
    Step 2: Type the two number thingies on X and Y on your coordinates... only the two (-482233051 for X and 911692615 for Y as an example)
    Step 3 : Profit
    upload_2019-6-5_12-17-26.png

E: Uhh only do this if you have the bookmark on the planet but not the uhh system/galaxy

5. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

The thread is more than 4 years old and not as relevant as it once was.
    Earlier there was really no way to find the location without looking at the planet coords, things have changed since then.

Locking and removing from sticky.

Catherine Franz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.