1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Food Stack 1.7

Food can stack up to 1000

1. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

v6ooo submitted a new mod:

Food Stack - Food can stack up to 1000

2. darkmega

darkmega Phantasmal Quasar

Well don't you have the greatest bunch of little improvement mods I've ever seen? They aughta hire you. :D

3. HuggableCreep

HuggableCreep Big Damn Hero

4. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

v6ooo updated Food Stack with a new update entry:

Fixed issue with 16GBpasty

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. wrentrillogy

wrentrillogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So we can't include this in a modpack?

6. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I marked all my mods as can't be included because I wanted to make sure there wasn't any bugs before everyone started distributing them.

If you want to include it then feel free to do so. I am at work and will switch it when I get home.

7. wrentrillogy

wrentrillogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

8. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

9. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

10. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

11. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

12. rawkinrex

rawkinrex Phantasmal Quasar

v6000,

Is this still compatible with SB 1.2.2?

13. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

14. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

15. Passerby

Passerby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh wow, I was looking all over the place to figure out why my food stacker was suddenly junk only to realize it was the actual Food Stack mod (of course). Another compelling reason to avoid workshop mods.

Anyway, is it set up to add the interface button to any container flagged as a Refrigerated container, then? So even forward compatible with any fridges from other mods? Because that's pretty neat! I do like organizing the food in my fridge though, and the "Stack" button seems to just block it together and shuffle it around. Like, even looking at it each time I click the Cactus Juice and Grapes trade places. Is there any way to sort it more consistently?

Also, I guess it's worth noting that I haven't seen any interface issues with Enhanced Storage. Not sure about other storage mods or things that mod storage interfaces though. In any case, nice little innovation, so thanks for the update!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  16. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Steam workshop has its good and bad sides. Most people that upload on both Steam workshop & here do it at the same time so you could always just watch mods on here to receive notifications.

Adding to an interface is so much easier than patching all items (maxStack) so right now it supports all vanilla container sizes, all of Enhanced Storage chest sizes, Avali/Frackin' Universe 128/200 chests, Gyrusen+ chest & OKEA storage chest.
    It only looks if the container disables spoiling (decay multiplier of 0.0) and shows the button if it does.

I'm going to look and see if I can do something about the way stacking works. Right now it takes the items as it goes, puts them in a table and then loops through the table. Tables aren't necessarily alphabetical order so that's why you're seeing what you are.
    I'm sure I can come up with something better.

It shouldn't have any issues with Improved Containers or Enhanced Storage as I made sure of it. I even asked Neo where he wanted to the button to appear.
    In vanilla it appears on the left side so as long as nothing overlaps it, it should work with anything.

17. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Passerby likes this.
  18. Passerby

Passerby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Works like a charm, thanks a ton.

19. jvm222

jvm222 Tentacle Wrangler

I can stack the objects. It ends up creating multiple different stacks depending on how much of the item i pick up at once. For instance each tomato harvest created its own stack (between 1-4) and even canned food will not stack. is there something im missing on how to stack these food items?

20. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Read the mod description before you install mods.