Friendly Conversation

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Amalu, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Amalu

Amalu Poptop Tamer

Hello! My name is Amalu. If you want to talk to me, you can call me any kind of nickname, as long as it isn't rude or otherwise unfriendly. (Or you can just call me Amalu.) If you're unsure of the appropriateness of a nickname, feel free to ask me about it!
    This is a thread for friendly conversation, as the title suggests. Insults, name-calling, aggressive or passive-aggressive statements will not be tolerated. Similarly, posts that are sexual in nature will not be tolerated. Trolling will not be tolerated. Just, in general, unkind things and the like will not be tolerated. (Have I said "will not be tolerated" enough times?) Feel free to complain about your own life, but if you're complaining about a person, try to avoid those on the thread. Basically, if somebody does something you don't like, just tell me, don't make it a problem for other people.
    Innuendo is discouraged, but if it isn't super-obvious or any kind of "your mom" or "that's what she said" thing, it will be tolerated. Mostly just joke-y kind of stuff, you know?
    Alright, that's as much as I'm willing to write about the rules. Really though, I cannot stress the importance of asking me if you're unsure of something related to this thread, or even just something you think I can help with.

Okay, have fun!

-Amalu

2. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

Sup dog how u holdin? How is the fam are doin swahger? Jk Waz up?

3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

Btw, this is not the proper place to have conversations.. this thread is for welcoming people.
    I suggest creating a chat thread here
    or joining one here

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums.

5. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Hello person :)

6. cadikai

cadikai Fat Man

floran greetsssssssssssss you

7. RogueZephyr

RogueZephyr Subatomic Cosmonaut

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the forums. My inbox is always open if you want a chat :)