1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Friendly Glitch Castles not Spawning

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by RoyalSanadwichMaker, Jul 23, 2017.

1. RoyalSanadwichMaker

RoyalSanadwichMaker Lucky Number 13

I am trying to make a glitch themed colony and for the last pieces I need items from a friendly glitch castle, I went to the most recent coordinates megathread for version 1.3 (I am currently using 1.3.2 on windows 7) I have tried 5 different locations 3 of which were suggested by people on win 7 and the other 2 win 10 and none of them ad a glitch castle but instead a glitch village, I have completed the game twice on this version and I have only found 2 hostile glitch castles that do not have the items I need (specifically royal items and the armed armour display), but no friendly glitch castles.

If anyone has any coordinates for 1.3.2 for a friendly glitch castle or a way to fix whatever is going wrong (unless it's just the version of the game) or another way to get royal items + the armed armour display, please fell free to share it.

2. Shiny62

Shiny62 Tentacle Wrangler

Hello, I found one today! I'm on Win. 10 (64-bit) and the coordinates are :
    X -796163155
    Y -207160782
    (search the planet Anser Beta V if you don't find it)

The friendly Glitch castle is on the left when you spawn (at least it was for me), I checked and I found the royal furnitures.
    Tell me if you have any trouble finding it, have a nice day!

RoyalSanadwichMaker likes this.
  3. RoyalSanadwichMaker

RoyalSanadwichMaker Lucky Number 13

Thank you, the coordinates worked, the reason past coordinates didn't work was probably because they were version 1.3 and i am on 1.3.2 thanks.

Shiny62 likes this.