RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

A clang, a screech. Blood drawn. Not yours. Inky and thick. A frosty voice laughs.
    --------

" Vvvvvvomit Lady! It get'sss the bugsss out! "

She was moving around in the royal building, but now has stopped....
    --------

" I have some sssplints out back. Follow! "

Eki shakes her head as she slowly moves out of the airlock
    --------
    Airt winces a bit as you pull her out of the airlock with you....Seems she really can feel the pain of others.....

Nyxis goes over and helps him up
    " Bevery! Thank the stars you're here! "
    ------------
    Nyxis helps you up....You also notice Faust....sans an arm....and a good bit of his hair....and that lively spark in his eyes...It's gone too....

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She keeps grip on whatever it was she just struck as she lunges for the other voice.
    "WHERE AM I?!"
    ---------
    "I tried! But it's not been working!"
    She tries again.
    "It would help if I had a better gag reflex. Like a geituran or salzar..."

Arra likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei continues heading for Bevery's position, with a little more urgency now.
    ---
    Shaking his head, Surge climbs back into the biotech suit. He follows Erebus.
    "Indeed, what you need is surgery. Have it cut out like a tumor."

Arra likes this.
  4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

William follows, looking about.

He keeps her hugged against himself and follows them, "I got you, just hold on to me.."

Arra likes this.
  5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Kevin closes his eyes and puts his hands over them too. Then he waits for an explosion.

Arra likes this.
  6. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery gently squeeze's Faust, before leading him closer to the pair."C'mon. This means we're almost out." She clears her throat, before calling out down the hall."Is that you Sunshine?"
    ----------------------------
    Vivi looks gracious for the help-well, as gracious as a automaton can get. Dusting himself off, he makes to jog towards the pair, his concern growing for Faust.

Arra likes this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

-
    You sink your claws into frosty flesh, a yelp. A cacophonous scream heard round. The two voices exchange again, the frosty one happy, and the inky one too.
    " S-she's strong. "
    " I-i agree. "
    " Right now you're in a Slip. "
    " A pocket in the veil. "
    ---------------
    You manage to make yourself vomit, well, what little bit remains in your stomach...Erebus comes over and pats your back.
    " Are you ssssure you even have one? "
    You don't know how long it takes you, but it seems like ages. You see Bevery with Faust, Nyxis, Vivi and several other Novakids. Faust turns to you and points at you, smiling. You smile in return. And you smile, happy everyone is safe....you're truly happy for once...
    -----
    He starts to lead you outside, helping Sleirie

You see a legitimate starship...It hurts your eyes to look at, but it's a ways off....and strangely, it isn't cooking you.... Eki gasps in wonder. Her grandmother unimpressed
    "Bah. Seen worse. "
    --------------
    Airt clings to you, moaning slightly, pained

You hear a rip of flesh, and blood spatters on you. You hear screams, gunshots..Ripping of more flesh, then quiet.
    Faust points out someone, hopping
    " Goatman! "
    -----------
    You see Sergei round the corner....is that...concern on his face? And he seems relieved Bevery is there.

Dragonclaw and HunterC1998 like this.
  8. HunterC1998

William looks is to see if his helmet has any form of shade or visor, "Well we ain't got any choice.."

Roy keeps his focus on Airt moving as fast as he can to minimalists her pain, "Hold on Airty, please, it'll be over soon.,"

Arra likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Why can't i see?! Who are you?!"
    She grips harder.
    --------
    "I've had live prey before. I know what it's like to have it writhe and squirm... Not pleasant when it's this heavy..."

Arra likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

((Does anyone even recognize Sergei? He is clad head to toe, remember?))
    Sergei pockets the codex, as he closes the distance towards Bevery. He whispers to Gee, "Seems this thing works after all. See that human girl? She's the one I was talking about."
    ---
    Surge steps outside, expecting there to still be a storm going on.

Arra likes this.
  11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You do have a tinting option on your wrist. So you could change it to be shaded.
    --------------
    Airt nods weakly.....you feel bad for her.....y-you cant deal with her being in pain....

They both stay silent....only the frosty one answering this time
    " You cant see us yet...."
    (( Woops. Woops. Woops...Lets just pull a magic and say you had your helmet down. I forgot, sorry.))
    He nods, making a peglacien smile and looking to you and her.
    " You like her or something? She your special lady? "
    You really don't know how to respond to that...you just go a little nervous...
    ----------
    Yup. The rainstorm has actually progressed into a blizzard...

HunterC1998 likes this.
  12. HunterC1998

He does it and starts heading for the ship, "Everyone, get some tint on your helmets, check your wrists."

Roy does it for his and Airt's, just hugging her rather tight and trying to keep his mind occupied, doing his best to avoid just thinking of Airt being in constant pain.

Arra likes this.
  13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei snaps his helmet back on, to cover his face. "She's someone I swore to protect." He addresses the crowd, "So, what are just standing around here for? Seems you have a bizarre lack of urgency, considering the situation."
    ---
    Surge was less worried now that he was covered by this suit; though there was some concern for his associates. "Are you two going to be alright in this weather? The conditions are getting progressively worse."

Arra likes this.
  14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

After a few seconds, Kevin decides to break the silence. He still whispers.
    "Is it over?"

Arra likes this.
  15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Eki tints hers, but her grandmother doesn't..
    ------------
    Airt groans, shaking slightly...

Faust is distracting them all...and you notice he's lost an arm...
    --------------
    They are still making their way out of the ruins

You hear a crunching of bones and metal, a harsh metal cry, and Alles coughing and vomiting....You her squeak out a yes.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He opens his eyes now.
    "Are you alright this time? What did you even DO?"
    Kevin gets out a nanowrap just in case.

Arra likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

He looks at her grandmother, "Uhh Granny? That thing is literally a sun... We'll need the tinted visors.."

Roy can only hold her tighter, wincing when she groans.

Arra likes this.
  18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Someone's been playing with knives." Sergei walks in close enough to be standing next to them. He keeps his rifle ready, just in case someone tries to pull something.
    ---
    "Hm, fine. Don't complain to me when the cold cuts through you." Surge continues to follow, keeping an eye out for trouble, at least the best he can through this blizzard.

Arra likes this.
  19. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Blinking her eyes as she snaps out of her stupor, Bevery shakes her leg briefly to get the feeling back in it. "Goatman?" She inquired, turning to see who Faust points out. Bevery squints as he approaches, before it clicks."OH MY GOD, GOATMAN!"
    -------------------------------
    Vivi lets out a sigh of relief at the sight of the supposed Sergei."At least things are coming up..."

Arra likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei simply facepalms. Was that going to be his new nickname? "Yeah, hi."

Arra likes this.