RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Roy gently pulls Airt along, forgetting to say thank you....

William stays by Eki and her grandmother.
    "Ehhh...some things are so common that you don't think of them.... partially the reason that I usually make myself way to where I need to be by foot...you can't blame her for forgetting....I never remember...."

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  2. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery lets a silly grin come to her face as Vivi face palms."Hiiii Vivi...." She calls over.
    ------------
    "Hello, Bevery." Vivi returns the greeting. He panics briefly, turning to Faust and Gee."Oh please, yes! S-Sorry to make you wait, Faust."

Arra likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Okay. What the duck. I thought this posted. ))
    They both go quiet for a little while.
    " So a duplicate of your mothers clothes. And how about a hunting rifle? Would that be alright? "
    -----------
    " Yeah! Go into the nice tent and turn on the microheater. "
    You feel as if someone is staring daggers at you as your back is turned.
    ---------
    It's heavy, that much you know. But it also seems to be a rather new model. Huh. This will be helpful.

Airt clings to your side, trying to pull you down a little.
    ---------
    Her grandmother just looks at her and sighs. Eki gets up and starts to walk off, mumbling to herself.

Hehehehe...You could be a god....The pain medicine is starting to wear off, and you start to get back to normal.
    ------------------
    Gee takes Faust and sets him down in a chair off to the side. Bevery smiles goofily at you.

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei takes a quick look back. "Is there a problem?"
    ---
    The question is if this device is useful for field repairs. Surge was hoping to patch up his armour with it.

Arra likes this.
  5. HunterC1998

He looks between her and Eki, then follows Eki.
    "You sure you alright?"

Roy let's himself get pulled down, smiling.

Arra likes this.
  6. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery grunts at this, deciding to try and stand up. She figured the next step after getting death stick out of her was to get food.
    -----------
    Vivi relaxes, happy to see Bevery in a calm state...until she tries to stand. The bot 'eeps!' at this, before rushing over to aid his creator."Goodness, can't you be more vocal about when you want to do rash things?"

Arra likes this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You see Airt pointing at you and whispering....
    --------
    You could try.....It can make simple stuff, so armor patches should be possible...

" Y-yeah...I...I'm fine....Just....I-I cant even....I cant even protect my people..."
    --------
    " Is that...Is that person familiar to you? "
    Vivi catches you as you almost fall off....He makes a loud EEP sound as he does.
    ---------
    You catch her easily. She flops into your arms, her legs still jelly like from the medicine

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei shakes his head, and looks directly at Airt. "Is there something you need to say?"
    ---
    Surge starts to remove his armour, so he can take a better look at it. Hopefully it isn't too badly damaged.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  9. HunterC1998

Roy looks back at you and speaks up for Airt.
    "If there is you'll hear it..."
    He looks to Airt and pulls her along.
    "Definitely...."

William just shakes his head and pats her shoulder.
    "Roy just had his wife kidnapped twice, stuck and cut and beaten and stabbed and nearly killed so many times that it isn't worth calling a joke... we're up against something that ain't cutting us any slack at all and is pulling every cheap shot there is.....and you've kept us alive, and your grandmother...we all owe you thanks for that and then some..."

Arra likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

He returns along his way. "Hmph, well, I won't pry. I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I did."

Arra likes this.
  11. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"Oh, well. Suppose I'll get feeling sooner or later." Bevery chuckled.
    -----------------
    Vivi sighed, carefully picking the woman up. Turning his attention back to Faust, he checked on him to make sure medicine was hopefully helping.

Arra likes this.
  12. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Sure, why not..."
    -----------
    She nods, doing as told, looking to see how she can perhaps snoop unnoticed...

Arra likes this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

She turns to you and eyes you warily....making a....hiss sound at you?
    -----
    Yeah, it's pretty rough. Holes, punctures and deep gashes have been made into it.

She...hisses at them? Yeah...she hisses at them before heading to the mess hall area.
    -----
    Eki looks at you rather surprisedly..she just shrugs, heading for the mess hall

[QUOTE="WarSarah, post: 3176066, member: 1369"]"Oh, well. Suppose I'll get feeling sooner or later." Bevery chuckled.
    -----------------
    Vivi sighed, carefully picking the woman up. Turning his attention back to Faust, he checked on him to make sure medicine was hopefully helping.[/QUOTE]
    Your legs start to come back to feeling, but your wounded leg throbs painfully. Well, do you want some lunch? Or dinner? Or whatever it is? They're serving in the mess hall.
    ---------
    Faust looks rather well....relaxed, but well. You see Gee digging around for a prosthetic, but finding nothing.

They both wave at you....and you feel yourself fall for a fair moment, then hit the ground fairly painfully....Snow crunching beneath you
    ------
    WELL THAT WOULDVE BEEN YOUR PLAN IF, YOUR FREAKING SISTER HADNT FALLEN OUT OF THE SKY IN FRONT OF YOU! LIKE, HOLY HECK.... that was damned jumpscare...or...a fall scare in this one...but you were terrified for a moment..

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

He sighs. "Look, if you have a problem, speak up; or I might take umbrage at your odd behaviour."
    ---
    Surge tries to activate the manipulator, checking to see if there's a 'repair' function.

Arra likes this.
  15. HunterC1998

Roy ignores the remark drawn from it and pulls her along, keeping by her the whole way....mumbling...
    "My thoughts exactly..."

William follows, rubbing his head a little.
    "Have you ever had a day as jam-packed as this one?"

Arra likes this.
  16. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery makes a face at this; her brow furrowing and frown deepening."Food." The simple command was not lost upon Vivi.
    -----------
    Vivi perks up at this."Ah, don't worry Gee! I'm sure Bevery can make a prosthetic for him. Let's go get food for now maybe?" He tilted his head, before stepping out of the Med Bay. He recalled the map he saw earlier and tried to remember the passage ways to the Mess Hall.

Arra likes this.
  17. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Your legs start to come back to feeling, but your wounded leg throbs painfully. Well, do you want some lunch? Or dinner? Or whatever it is? They're serving in the mess hall.
    ---------
    Faust looks rather well....relaxed, but well. You see Gee digging around for a prosthetic, but finding nothing.

They both wave at you....and you feel yourself fall for a fair moment, then hit the ground fairly painfully....Snow crunching beneath you
    ------
    WELL THAT WOULDVE BEEN YOUR PLAN IF, YOUR FREAKING SISTER HADNT FALLEN OUT OF THE SKY IN FRONT OF YOU! LIKE, HOLY HECK.... that was damned jumpscare...or...a fall scare in this one...but you were terrified for a moment..
    [/QUOTE]
    The first thing that would have happened was Sleirie would have shrieked, drawn her pistol, and fired at her sister having not at all recognized her...
    The immediate response to getting shot in the arm would have been Keissa socking her little sibling in the jaw, knocking out cold...
    "Ssss! Kkal bhrjk ahlbariskin mjat..."
    (It would probably be best this be left untranslated...)
    She then proceeds to look around the camp for any familiar sight.

Arra likes this.
  18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

She narrows her eyes at you.
    " May I ask your name? "

----------
    Surprisingly there is.....You do manage to activate it too, but it flickers a bit. Seems it's batteries are almost dead.
    Airt doesn't move, talking to the Peglaci. But you see someone....Bevery....
    ---------
    Eki shakes her head, tinkering with her armor as she pulls her EVA suit off.

As you are carried along by Vivi...you see Roy and Airt.....
    --------
    As you carry Bevery along, you see Roy and Airt! And William, an old purple lady, and a light purple-blue skinned lady.

The first thing that would have happened was Sleirie would have shrieked, drawn her pistol, and fired at her sister having not at all recognized her...
    The immediate response to getting shot in the arm would have been Keissa socking her little sibling in the jaw, knocking out cold...
    "Ssss! Kkal bhrjk ahlbariskin mjat..."
    (It would probably be best this be left untranslated...)
    She then proceeds to look around the camp for any familiar sight.[/QUOTE]
    Well...Since that happened.....But, you see nothing familiar. Just two tents, and a pit in the ground.
    -----
    (( Wake Sleirie up whenever you want. ))

19. HunterC1998

Roy goes wide-eyed at seeing her and scrambles to grab his pistol and run at her....at her....with no intention of slowing to a stop before hitting her....
    ------
    William, well....doesn't even bother taking off his suit as he tries to catch Roy.......well.....time for this speed bump....

Arra likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Do you really what to know?"
    ---
    Surge tuts, of course it's out of juice. He looks around the tent, searching for either spare batteries, or a charger of some sort.
    Before he could finish his thought, he lets out an annoyed growl. He takes a swipe at Roy, trying to grab him before does anything stupid.

Arra likes this.