RELEASED [CLASSIC] Furry/Anthro Player

Discussion in 'Player' started by LackeDragon, Apr 4, 2016.

1. LackeDragon

LackeDragon Phantasmal Quasar

I have absolutely no idea.
    I think you should ask the creator of the Get Dressed mod for that kind of compability question.
    This mod here is a basic one, overwriting vanilla game files. It was never tested with others mods released on a later date.

• Jamesbond2008

Jamesbond2008 Intergalactic Tourist

Oh alright thanks at least for the reply anyways. I really like these mods there fun to mess around with just a shame that so far it doesn't seem compatiable with get dressed as well as it could give my farmer anthro more viratiety and dress up for those special events thanks again tho

• AmaaDivine

AmaaDivine Starship Captain

I second this. I'd love to use custom hair or outfits and the get dressed mod, but maybe making the ears and tails an accessory of some sort instead of being on the sprite itself?

• GlassDeviant

GlassDeviant Tentacle Wrangler

Any plans to post these on the Nexus?

Also, some non-furry like Liara or Tali from Mass Effect?

• armony

armony Void-Bound Voyager

There's other facial/head accessories in the Get Dressed mod, I feel like including anthro features an accessory might work?

I have the anthro portrait and sprite mods for the other villagers, but I'm too attached to my farmer's hairstyle from Get Dressed to switch to this player mod.. Definitely using it for my next save file!

• Shaun Dreclin

Shaun Dreclin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey is it possible to make the ears and tail based on skin color rather than hair color? My ears are blue with this mod D: haha

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

The reason its on the ears is because there isn't enough room on the base sprite sheet for ears. Sorry for your blue hair issueX3

• deergf

deergf Space Hobo

hi! i was wondering if you could change hairstyles and outfits with the characters? vanilla outfits + hairstyles tho, no modding or anything relating to the character player file

i just dont want long hair for my female farmer + i like the vanilla outfit i chose for my farmer ^^;;

like is it possible to have.. let's say a short hair cat girl farmer? or if you downloaded this mod you would be stuck with the long hair ? cuz i want to download the furry portraits mod along with this mod to get a fully furry experience but the long hair on the female farmers are.... kinda making me still on the fence n stuff

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I'm really confused on what you're asking based on your phrasing. If I understand right, you're asking if there are only long hair options?

I'm pretty sure these mods use all the normal vanilla hair, but with ears on top =d

• deergf

deergf Space Hobo

ah! sorry about my phrasing,, i do that sometimes! but yeah that answers my question, thank you! :3c

Roskii Heiral likes this.
                      • Auraplsmakefurs

Auraplsmakefurs Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to see a dragon anthro player....

• KendallRaine

KendallRaine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hair 2 has no ears on the front view of the sprite for the wolf...

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

(Yes I'm using other mods too)
                            [​IMG]
                            Great mod~ I flipped the ears to make them floppy. Hope you don't mind!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
                            • LackeDragon

Not planned. This mod is a furry mod I made to work with others furry mods, especially the ones that change the villagers.

Unfortunately no. The game engine doesn't allow that. That's why I made a "Fur color" mods to try to "fix" that a little.
                              It's indeed the main reason.

All vanilla hair mods are included. :)

It has already been reported. I just forgot to update it.

Sure, no problem :p

Sugar-Fable and Roskii Heiral like this.
                              • LackeDragon

Please tell me if the new links work.
                                Seems Mediafire changed how they work.

We also reached 5000+ downloads! :O

Sugar-Fable and Roskii Heiral like this.
                                • Sugar-Fable

Would a bat be a possible future edition?

Nii likes this.
                                  • LackeDragon

I unfortunately can't promise anything right now ^^;
                                    But it's a possibility.

Sugar-Fable likes this.
                                    • Sugar-Fable

Is it possible to add markings to your character?

• Sairuken

Sairuken Void-Bound Voyager

So I found this mod and the anthro characters mod after starting my playthrough of the game, and it appears to bug if you install the mod after you create a character. The mod correctly works on new characters, but on already made ones, it makes the character look like a half anthro- Ears and tails only, no snout. (I used the Wolf Version of the female character, and have hair 18 if that makes a difference.) I don't mind it too much (as of right now I imagine the backstory being something like having one anthro and one human parent, and being half anthro, I have to be the bridge between humans and anthros =p), but one thing of note is that on the side profile, there's discoloration above and behind the eyes.

• LackeDragon

It's technically possible but it would require to do a "mod" for every marking as there is no way to modify the player except via his sprite. We could use the hairstyle or hats for that too but it would certainly gives some strange result.

That's strange. Are you sure you copied the files in the correct folders? Since it replaces the "human" player directly from the source, there should be not trace of him left.
                                          From what I guess, only the hairstyles was well copied in your folders, since you have the ears and tail.
                                          I also have no idea why it would work only on new game though. Saving usually don't create new sprite of the player for saves etc.