1. These forums have moved. You can find the community for Lenna's Inception on Reddit or joining the developers on Discord.

Game constantly crashes, incl. when I try to update world for new version

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DTDM, Jul 10, 2016.

1. DTDM

DTDM Tentacle Wrangler

Hi, I'm having a problem where the game crashes every few minutes. I tried downloading the new version of the game and I did the cheat code to teleport to the house with the developers in it, and when I go up to the top guy and ask him to update my maps the game crashes. This has happened twice (but it's not the only thing that causes the game to crash). The bug report shows up but it won't let me copy/paste and going to the bug tracker link gets a 403 error.

I am running Windows 10 with Java 8.91. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this!
    --- Post updated ---
    update: it has not crashed since i downloaded the new version, with the exception of the times I tried to reload the map. So that's good but I don't know if the map loading bit is important.

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

With beta9b it shouldn't crash any more. I'm not sure what you mean about the crash during the map generation. Would you be able to send me your crash log? It should be the highest-numbered crash log located in %APPDATA%\LennasInception\. Either attach it to an email to bytten.games@gmail.com or post it to pastebin and send me the link.

• DTDM

DTDM Tentacle Wrangler

Ok, I emailed you the error log.

Here is what I was referring to with "reload the map," sorry I wasn't clear before:
        erase maps.png