Game titles that need remakes with modern technology.

Discussion in 'Games' started by STCW262, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

I would like to see Unreal World or Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead made into 3D worlds. They're both roguelike survival games that are similar to the earliest PC games, and it would be interesting to see two great roguelike games that are just so complex being 3D and perhaps first person.

NaiJi likes this.
  2. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I'd be inclined to say the Lufia series, but on the other hand, the SNES-graphics are part of the charm.

NaiJi likes this.
  3. NaiJi

NaiJi Starship Captain

I'd suggest "Severance: Blade of Darkness" and "Rune"!

4. Mike1Bagong

Mike1Bagong Astral Cartographer

How about "Trauma center"? (all of them)

NaiJi likes this.
  5. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Contra (2d action from NES), TES : Arena (first game of The Elder Scrolls series), ShadowMan (third person action adventure, ala Tomb Raider). and mainly Tyrian (old school shoot'em up),
    Just to name a few, because list is quite large...

NaiJi likes this.
  6. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Oh god, I just remembered an old PS1 (and apparently Windows) game called "Sheep Dog 'n' Wolf" (Also known as "Sheep Raider").
    It was some comedic Looney Tunes game where you as Ralph (A coyote) were supposed to steal sheeps from Sam Sheepdog, who would try and stop you from doing so. You were supposed to sneak around navigating maps with all kinds of stuff in it, and steal them sheeps.
    It was loads of fun. Unfortunately we had a cracked copy (sue us) and you can't buy the game from the PSN store as a PS1 classic (anymore?)

It would be amazing to see that in glorious HD.

NaiJi likes this.
  7. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

Transformers: Autobots and its counterpart, Transformers: Decepticons need to be remade. They are some of my all-time favorite games. It would be interesting to see the two DS games returning on something more powerful such as the Nintendo Switch. I would love to see my favorite Transformers with high poly counts and HD graphics in this open world game.
    Autobots for life