1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Gardenbot 2.1 -- REBOOTED -- 2.1.1.6

Robotic Farming ... IN SPACE! - Supports modded plants! - Cheerful 1.3.4

1. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

The bots keep uprooting my persistent plants and replanting them. That's no good.

I guess I could keep them for the planting beds with non-persistent plants, like potatoes.

2. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Can someone explain me please what difference they are between bot 80, 81 and 82 please ?

They seem do the same (hoe+water+plant+harvest) , any infos pls ?

3. Bill Zilla

Bill Zilla Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm, I seem to have a gardening bot that has entered an unkillable state. Attacks, lava and even the trusty ol bug net have no effect. I'd really like to get rid of this little fella, he's fallen into a fairly inconvenient spot. Others of all types can be destroyed as normal.

4. xsSplater

xsSplater Orbital Explorer

Miners do not put lights in the shaft in the horizontal plane. It was very dark and I did not like it. I was a little corrected file "miningBehavior.lua"(Starbound\mods\Gardenbot2\scripts\gardenbot\ai\) and everything was very good. Find the line " local level = math.floor(sample * 1000) * 0.1" in it, fix from 0.1 to 0.03( local level = math.floor(sample * 1000) * 0.03) and bots will start to put lights.
    Light.gif

Curtiola likes this.
  5. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

That change was mentioned in the changelogs about 4 updates back.

xsSplater likes this.
  6. kaetzer

kaetzer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hello there, really awesome mod, nice work :nuruawe:

there seems to be a weird problem though, sometimes my soldier opens fire on the gardenbots. just a few shots though...

and here's a pic of my farm, just wanted to share:
    [​IMG]

don't mind the florans, they're my tenants:nurunaughty:
    also: the signs with the produce are made with this very handy mod: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/item-weapon-frames.3188/

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  7. JuggerXP

JuggerXP Void-Bound Voyager

Nice mod!
    But I seem to be running into a problem at the moment.
    My game has a CTD right after the ChuckleFish intro. And the Steam Community message in the bottom of the screen does not show up.
    I have the same problem with Base in a Box mod. I don't really know how to fix that/
    I humbly ask for help.

8. greenskye

greenskye Pangalactic Porcupine

Would it be possible to adjust the miner bot behavior to park itself upon reaching the lowest planet level? Right now I have to chase them down to retrieve them and it can take awhile if you have several bots going.

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

It would be very nice to choice the material used by the miner bot (like choice a light source and a block for bacground / platfrom / and foreground).

(dont't worry i also use gardening bots :p)

10. Volteam

Volteam Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if it's mentioned anywhere but what is the effective range of the garden bots? Do I need more than 1 for large farms?

11. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

LoPhatKao updated Gardenbot 2.1 -- REBOOTED -- with a new update entry:

1.1 Relocator support and other stuff

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Daoshinto

Daoshinto Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Dao here,
    Immediate BUG/INCOMPATIBILITY Report (after updating from version 2.1.0.8 to 2.1.0.9 of Gardenbot2.1);

I am using both Version 2.1.0.9 of Gardenbot2.1 and Craftable Seeds 1.5 together as they are both
    extremely useful farming mods, especially when used with FrackinUniverse.
    Problem i'm having though is that both mods add new tabs to the agricultural stations.
    This causes the tabs added by your mod to appear not above the list of craftable items where they
    should be, but, floating behind the list of craftable items, (making the new tabs unclickable).
    After reviewing the starbound.log no errors are present.
    I am not sure if it would be possible to make your mod compatible with others that add new tabs,
    but I would like to request if you could take a look at how your tabs are implemented and see if
    that implementation could be modified. I have already tried doing this myself, but I don't really know
    what I am doing. Thank you very much for reading this request. If this is too much trouble, please disregard.

Edit:
    For Users, a workaround for this problem is to replace the recipes from Version 2.1.0.9 with those from
    version 2.1.0.8 (version 2.1.0.8 can downloaded by clicking on the version history of the mod and selecting that download.)
    This doesn't fix the glitched tabs which are still there, but will make it so you can actually craft the bots in the tier II
    farming station. Of course, the bots are still available from Terramart at the Outpost anyway. But this good enough.
    Thanks LoPhatKao for making a fantastic mod available to us users.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  13. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

dammit -.- i knew there'd be something that already changes them
    well, now i know what it is :wut:

14. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

Mod Compatibility

15. Daoshinto

Daoshinto Void-Bound Voyager

:nurugasp: Amazing. Thanks LoPhatKao for providing the 2.1.0.9Fix.
    I didn't really expect a response, but this greatness is pretty darn cool of you.

LoPhatKao likes this.
  16. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

theres still a small overlap on tabs with FU version of craftable seeds :/
    not really any way to 'fit' my tab in there - if neo makes all his tabs 2 pixels smaller, be plenty of room tho

next update:
    - remove the monster.say() when gardener uproots plants, replaced with pet 'emotesad' scribble above bot
    - add sound when picking up bot with Relocator

17. RagnaWolf999

RagnaWolf999 Subatomic Cosmonaut

can we get a fix
    as Enhanced Storage added compatibility but has Broken the Storage animations

18. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

its probably the way ES has to patch into the scripting
    most likely has to replace script totally to add the 'enhanced' features it gives
    if so, nothing i can do to fix it

i was prepared for v6's Improved Containers mod to break container script, but he found a way to make both work

19. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

Mod Compatibility and Relocator tweaks

20. rpg4e

rpg4e Phantasmal Quasar

Found a little incompatiblity: the bots get harmed and destroyed by shock-shrooms and their seeds ( they are from Fracking Universe ).