1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Gardenbot 2.1 -- REBOOTED -- 2.1.1.6

Robotic Farming ... IN SPACE! - Supports modded plants! - Cheerful 1.3.4

1. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

2. Alaswing

Alaswing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

scuse me LoPhatKao i have a problem, when i try to activate the miner bot i get an error it says minerbot not allowed by server and it gives it back to me, can you please help me or guide me to a solution?, thanks a bunch.

3. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

if you are running through steam, unsubscribe from Gardenbot MP Friendly mod

4. Alaswing

Alaswing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thanks a bunch, i had the friendly mod.

5. beakershell

beakershell Master Chief

I installed both extended gui and this mod (both latest). But the tabs for the mod is still out of its place.

[​IMG]

Avito likes this.
  6. Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

:nurusad:

Attached Files:

7. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

something made the window taller o.o
    ill have a peek around and see whats up

thanks for the screenshots, helps me see exactly what problem is :)

8. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

1 - I'm feel noob (specialy because we already speak about that some month or year earlier) but what is the difference between the 3 gardener bots ?

I think some work faster but move slower , and some other move faster but work slower , but in reality , wich one is the more efficient ?

Like i'm curious i've ask but i also make a competition between them lol , i'll check chest later for see if one of them have more food/crop/whatever than another bot :
    [​IMG]

2 - Also , if i use sprinkler , will they work faster ? (i mean if perma-wet , they won't try to hydrate dirt no ?) because i've also a mod for ceilling mounted sprinkler and it's not bad too so even if i know bot can hydrate dirt i use them , but if they try to hydrate even if wet i'll remove sprinkler.

3 - Edit : something else , what is the % they have under their name ? i've see they start at 75% , but my bot now have number like 76.8% , 75.2% ect what is it please ?

4 - Can we put a fridge instead of crop bin ?

5 - if i put more than 1 gardener bot in a path , they will interfer or work together ?

Thx you

(sorry for my english)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  9. ravidor.pro124

ravidor.pro124 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. ShadowDragon8685

ShadowDragon8685 Subatomic Cosmonaut

The Gardenbots seem to sometimes ignore the garden markers and decide to go off and do their own thing. Is there anything in particular I'm doing wrong, or should I jut get used to building all my farms as drop-ins?

11. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Can you provide a screenshot ?

12. ShadowDragon8685

ShadowDragon8685 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Unfortunately, not easily, since I already reworked my farm to use blocks to provide a positively solid barrier to Gardenbot movement.

What was happening was that they were passing from left to right, over a marker I installed, then getting trapped between the wall to the right of the marker (I was shortening the farm plots on one end) and the marker on the left.

13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok , you can check my screen in my previous post above for a working placement (its better on the roof since it leave the block space on the floor free IMO)

14. cpeosphoros

cpeosphoros Orbital Explorer

I'm also curious about the results, did you see any difference?

They only water tiles that need watering. You can sprinkle, you can use a mod's ever-watered tile, etc, and the cute bots will just plant and harvest, not losing time with water. Also, they work very nicely with Perenial Crops mod, eliminating the need for replanting.

Never noticed that... Lol.

Yes, any container will work, actually. I normally use small crates, modified to 300 slots with @NeoVanAlemania's enhanced container mod and a no rotting mod - I hate the rotting mechanics.

They work very well together, either gardeners, lumberjacks and/or miners. Actually, the more you have, the best they perform.

Didn't notice any problem, except for some typos which are common even for English native speakers, until you mentioned it.

I also have English as a second language. A nice way to get better with it is having a good spelling checker around - Google Chrome has one, and paying attention to the corrections they make. Next time, you learned how to write a new word.

LoPhatKao likes this.
  15. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

16. snakeanarchy

snakeanarchy Phantasmal Quasar

Any plans on additional releases? more (and/or upgrade options) security types would be cool. Loot from defeated robotic enemies that can improve your own? Better weapons, armor, shielding.

17. Reyghel

Reyghel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I apologize for not understanding English for having a very basic knowledge and having to use a translator to understand. I do not know how it works or I did not understand when watching a video about the Minner Bot. I have bought it in the market together with the Mini Mining Skip, I can place the bot normally, but when I activate it I get the following image. [​IMG]
    The error poster that comes out is Gardenbot error
    Miner bot is disable by server

18. cpeosphoros

cpeosphoros Orbital Explorer

No hay necesidad de disculpas.

Este error significa que el servidor en el que está jugando ha deshabilitado a GardenBot. No se puede usar ese mod en ese servidor.

Reyghel likes this.
  19. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

20. Reyghel

Reyghel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you very much for updating it, I was able to solve the problem that the server disallowed me to use the minner bot. It was because I had the multiplayer folder installed. Now with this new update my bots will have more work to do.
    PD: that the Glitch do not know this mod, or my workers will be revealed against its creator hahaha