RELEASED Genso Suikoden Music Mod

Discussion in 'Music/SFX' started by sheetcakeghost, May 10, 2016.

1. sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

[​IMG]
    This mod replaces a decent amount of the vanilla music from Stardew Valley with music from the Genso Suikoden series.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is for the 1.2 update or below! This can still be used with 1.3 but certain new sounds and music (the ones added by this update) will be missing. Best case scenario it will not play any noise at all, but worst case your game will crash when these sounds need to be loaded.

Ancient - Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 - Swordsman of Harmonia OST - Moonlit Night
    Calico Desert - Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~Asian Collection~ - Nahala Yam Koong
    Cloud Country - Genso Suikoden II OST Vol. 1 - Beautiful Morning
    Country Shop - Genso Suikoden V OST - Harmony
    Distant Banjo - Genso Suikoden Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki OST & Drama CD - A Place I Want to Protect
    Ghost Synth - Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 - Swordsman of Harmonia OST - Moonlit Night
    It's a Big World Outside - Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~Celtic Collection 1~ - An Old Irish Song
    Jaunty - Genso Suikoden OST - Dancing Girl
    Land of Green and Gold (Leah's Theme) - Genso Suikoden Piano Collection - Currents
    Library and Museum - Genso Suikoden V OST - The Thriving Inn
    Marlon's Theme - Genso Suikoden II OST Vol. 1 - Those Who Work Must Eat
    Music Box Song - Genso Suikoden Music Collection Produced by Hiroyuki Namba - Reminiscence
    Nature's Crescendo - Genso Suikoden II OST Vol. 2 - Heart Softening Theme 2
    Nocturne of Ice - Genso Suikoden II Music Collection ~Orrizonte~ - Amid the Silence
    Pelican Town - Genso Suikoden OST - Main Theme Arrange ~ Ensemble Version
    Piano Solo (Elliott's Theme) - Genso Suikoden Piano Collection 2 - Theme of Narcissism
    Pickle Jar Rag (Haley's Theme) - Rhapsodia: Privilege Music Collection - Theme of Narcissism (New Arrange)
    Pleasant Memory (Penny's Theme) - Genso Suikoden V OST - A Nap
    Raven's Descent - Genso Suikoden II OST Vol. 1 - Heart Softening Theme
    Stardrop Saloon - Genso Suikoden OST - Main Theme Arrange ~ Guitar Version
    The Sun Can Bend an Orange Sky - Genso Suikoden II OST Vol. 1 - Days Past
    The Valley Comes Alive - Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 - Swordsman of Harmonia OST - Gremio's Special Stew
    The Wind Can be Still - Genso Suikoden II OST Vol. 1 - Days Past
    Tropicala - Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~Celtic Collection 1~ - Beautiful Grasslands
    Wild Horseradish Jam - Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 2 - Last Duel at the Crystal Valley OST - Carried By Ripples

It also replaces two ambient tracks.
    Beach SFX - Genso Suikoden OST - Rising Tide
    Summer SFX - Replaces Buzzing with Cicadas- Custom Mix

DOWNLOAD LINKS
    GoogleDrive
    MediaFire

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
      HiHaHi123 and edwintan23 like this.
    • SkyFury

SkyFury Void-Bound Voyager

Holy Shit.. I've just finished replaying all suikoden games when i came across this mod. Damn you made my day, and the days to come when i play stardew valley.

quick request though.
      can you add more music from suikoden v and iv too? no III though cuz' it sucks.

Thank you.

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

I'll consider it since there are some places in the game where I can still replace some music. But keep in mind that I took a long time making sure each track I selected matched the tone of the track it was replacing, and unfortunately a lot of the music from IV and V was just too actiony if it wasn't a remake of music from previous games.

Glad you like the mod tho! I have a feeling most of the people using it will be fans of the series. Even though the music is good even if you don't know what the series is.

• sheeppoops

sheeppoops Astral Cartographer

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MOD
          Its such pretty music!
          Ive never played Suikoden but I'm
          a fan of the music!

sheetcakeghost likes this.