H9mestuck Clan Thread: Check y9ur Privilege

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Starstucks Clan

Starstucks Clan Group Account

[​IMG]
    This image is a link, by the way. It tells you about Homestuck!

Members
    Lands
    Musics
    Statistics
    Thread
    Thread 2.0
    Thread v3
    Thread IV
    The Calamity
    Clan Thread
    Clan Thread: The Seconding
    Clan Thread: Third Reich
    Clan Thread: It's 4:13 Somewhere
    Clan Thread: Five Finger Thread Punch
    Clan Thread: Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 6
    Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts
    Clan Thread: 8^y (where y=8)

Hello, and welcome to the MSPA clan chat thread! This thread was made for the purpose of bringing together people who enjoy both Homestuck and Starbound, and also other MSPaint Adventures. The links above are, in order, our members list and related info, then our old shenanigans from when we used the Chat Section, and finally all our new threads in the Clan section! So you can click around if you want to read a little bit about us before you decide to post.
    After some turmoil and STRIFE! we finally decided on making a clan thread, though still using it as a chat thread, for the convenience of having an official rule set and member list. There is no designated leader, and there never will be.
    Some members of our thread enjoy the more theoretical and complicated side of Homestuck, and can help you find your own Mythological Role if you would like. They've read a ton about everything Homestuck, and have re-read the story more than ten times between the two. Considering the story's length, that's pretty extreme!
    Relinies and Padexin have compiled this document (so far incomplete) as a way of keeping track of the basic meanings behind titles; general personality traits that those with the same title would have in common. If you want to find your own title, talk to us. We can invite you to a PM where we help you with that. There's usually a bit of a line, though, because in recent times, Padexin has been unable to help Relinies.
    It's good to note, if you would like to be added to the Members list, you probably will have to either request it (placing you in the Honorary Members section) or have Relinies and Padexin help you find your title. Otherwise, you may call yourself a member, but you won't be a real member.
    From time to time, Relinies will host servers for various games, among them Terraria, Minecraft, Risk of Rain, Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Magicka, Toribash, and most any other game you can think of! Just ask Relinies, and he'll put up the server for you if he can.
    The IP address for all servers hosted by Relinies will always be 99.64.133.166, unless the IP changes for some odd reason.
    However, we have a dedicated server for Starbound purchased by lumenLupus, hosted on 148.251.12.51
    Some of these people are frightening. They like to keep track of one another with a shipping grid, and here it is.
    The old version, which is most certainly outdated and laggier to look at, can be found here.
    To be sure you know: to join, all you have to do is post! There is an extended bit, where you get on the member list by asking Relinies, but that is entirely optional.

IMPORTANT NOTICE.
    We are planning to move to a new forum. For the moment, it's only in the preparation stage, but it is in the works. There are a large number of reasons for this change, and not everyone can agree on these reasons, but it is going to happen. WoxandWarf explains it better than I could.
    The forum has been made! If you haven't seen it yet, http://starstucks.com/threads/28/ is the main thread.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. ToTeMVG

ToTeMVG King Homestuck II

unimpressive title
    request this one

3. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

nooooooo
    edit:
    i still vote H9mestuck Clan Thread: Check y9ur triggers.

4. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

Nobody decided on a title to tell me to use you fuckwit.

God damn, I need a towel.

EDIT: I didn't even get a chance to post the Coronation., Jesus fuck this was all so rushed I need a break.

5. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

6. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

First page!

yey

7. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Should I feel ashamed for being in 1st page while still lurking in a clan thread I haven't even integrated myself in?

I feel like I'm breaking a bajillion traditions without even knowing about them.

8. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

But king sitll no decided
    ohwell might as well migr8 for now

9. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

Arch-Mage Zandor and Seajun_ like this.
  10. Rakuida

Rakuida Phantasmal Quasar

first page swag

11. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

yus,new thread!

12. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

13. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Good Job.

14. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

Name is wrong tho
    Ikben said it'd be that one he sent me
    Plus we already made a Germany joke

15. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

16. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Page #1: post #18

17. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

still need to find out who was king homestuck V,maybe @Finn Learson can get @SeaMichelle to find out?
    maybe ping him untill he comes to see who won?

18. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

you are most definitely rekt
    except for the part where you probably edited this already