RELEASED [Halted Development] [SMAPI 0.39.7+] Zoryn's Mods

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Zoryn4163, Mar 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

Vista and before should take you to %USERPROFILE%\AppData
    7 and after should take you to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Ah... I was hesitating between Vista and 7. Should've gone for 7 then!

• AirtonMcFly

AirtonMcFly Intergalactic Tourist

The 'Infinite Tackle Use' option of the Fishing mod only activates if you put a bait on the rod. Without putting it first (then removing it you wish) the "health" bar of the tackle continues to drop. Is that how the mod is supposed to work?

• Lunatic231

Lunatic231 Void-Bound Voyager

Can somebody explain to me the Luck Override Setting in the BetterRNG mod?

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

It's really simple. Normally the game uses its native RNG to determine your "Luck number" for the day (it's a number ranging from -0.15 to +0.15, if I am not mistaken).
            But with the override, the game will use the BetterRNG to determine this number

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

Goodbye everyone, it's been fun.

foghorn and Borodin like this.
              • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Thank you for all the mods you've done so well!

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Where's the 'Dislike' button when you need it?:(

Mogipoki likes this.
                  • Mogipoki

Mogipoki Void-Bound Voyager

Regen doesn't work for me, the config file shows up after I load the game once. But I don't know how to get it to work...how do I edit the config? o.o help please

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

I haven't used Zoryn's Regen mod, but may I suggest an alternate that I've actually used and can confirm is working?
                      http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-0-40-0-regeneration.115134/

Jokerine and Minakie like this.
                      • Mogipoki

Mogipoki Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the suggestion! This one works perfectly :catface:

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

• Techonrye

Techonrye Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pathoschild has updated these mods as of 17 days ago (from 11/17/16). I have tested Healthbars, Calendar Anywhere, Junimo Deposit Anywhere, and Regen Mod. So far they are working just fine.

Thanks for the update Pathoschild!
                          https://github.com/Zoryn4163/SMAPI-Mods/releases

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

These have all been updated for the latest SMAPI 1.3; see the official downloads page. :)

Minakie and oldfarmer93 like this.
                            • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

[07:32:46 ERROR SMAPI] Couldn't load mod for manifest 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SMAPI-Mods-master 1.5\manifest.json': manifest parsing failed.
                              System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Não foi possível localizar o ficheiro 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SMAPI-Mods-master 1.5\manifest.json'.
                              Nome de ficheiro: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SMAPI-Mods-master 1.5\manifest.json'
                              em System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
                              em System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
                              em System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
                              em System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
                              em System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
                              em System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
                              em StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods() em D:\source\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 334

Is SMAPI complaining that there's no "manifest.json" file?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Minakie: Yep. Is there a manifest.json file there? Make sure you unpack each mod into its own folder, and that you have the compiled version (with DLLs) instead of the source code.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I'm using SMAPI-Mods-1.5_P, there's no manifest.json on the main folder, but each mod has its own manifest.json file inside its individual folder.

Attached Files:

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Are you sure you didn't accidentally download the source code? Each mod is a separate download and should be under it's own folder like Pathoschild says, under \Mods\, not under \Mods\SMAPI-Mods-master 1.5\ (which the folder name looks like you downloaded the source code / uncompiled DLLs). Should look like \Mods\(ModName)\(DLL and manifest here).

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
                                    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Haha, you almost had it. I didn't download the source file, but I did have all the mods inside another folder for no reason. They're working now.

Pathoschild likes this.