Healing Water Location

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by MadMulligan, Apr 24, 2017.

1. MadMulligan

MadMulligan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

According to the Wiki, healing water can be found on oasis sub-biomes of desert plans orbiting gentle stars. I have currently searched the surfaces of two and a half planets of this type, have found oasis sub-biomes. but no healing water. Has this changed, or do I need to be more persistent?

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

It's still in the game, and there's nothing on the wiki indicating that it's been removed. My guess is that you've either had some bad luck in finding it, or that you've got a mod that's changed the way it appears. You might want to check any water you find in oasis's to make sure you're not overlooking it.

3. MadMulligan

Thank you, Jonesy! I'll continue my search with your suggestions.

4. grobe

grobe Void-Bound Voyager

I've only been playing since 1.2 and out of around a dozen planets near gentle stars I've found one (on a lush world) which had healing water. I don't remember it having an Oasis sub-biome on it though..

5. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I usually find healing water on lush/forest planets. You'll easily spot it because it looks lighter blue than regular water and it glows. From what I've seen it spawns with thin stone pillars coming out of the ponds and the trees around it are shaped kinda like DNA

6. MadMulligan

Thank you very much!