RP Heliabound permadeath

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Iceball457, Mar 8, 2017.

1. fluxuous

fluxuous Tentacle Wrangler

((is it ok to use italics for thoughts?))
    Sak'vlar searches for somewhere so hide. it didn't tell me that this micro chip was important for navigation. lesson learned: don't manuals you get from a dollar store. that or the new model terran ships have a significantly different design from the old ones the thought.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Shierta shrugs, looking to the hylotl.
    "So, when should we get going?"

3. Iceball457

Iceball457 Phantasmal Quasar

Shumyo turns away from the dent to look at Shierta, "You can go whenever, I can't go with you because I have work to do at the outpost for now. I'm really glad you'll look for a place for my sister an-" Hiromi inturrupts, "Shumyo can I go with them? I don't have anything to do here, and I could help them find a spot!"
    Shumyo does not seem pleased, he sighs and continues, "You'll have to ask... Shierta, right?"

Name: Hiromi
    Race: Hylotl
    Class: Young
    Description: Soft pink flesh adorned with sea green fins. A bit of white under her mouth suggests her belly color. Not particularly tall, if only due to her young age. Wears a teal kimono top and baggy black pants.
    Personality: Excitable, always wants to go on an adventure, never wants to work. Thinks they are more prepared than they actually are.
    Backstory: Lived with her brother at the outpost for as long as she can remember. Always wanted to see other places, especially ones with lots of water!

Level: 1
    HP: 10
    Attack: 1
    Defence: 1
    Magic: 4
    Markmanship: 2
    Speed: 5
    Scavenging: 3

Traits:
    Hylotl biology: -Electric damage is doubled. +Fire damage is halved. +While submerged, all stats gain +x where x is either the stat being affected or 5, whichever is less. +Can breathe underwater for a long time.
    Inexperienced: -Cannot earn proficiencies until level 10.
    Sugar-a-holic: +Bonuses from sugar can be stacked 5 times. -For each sugar bonus you get -1 Marksmanship

Inventory:

Jareix Cryvix and Dragonclaw like this.
  4. Jareix Cryvix

"S'hierta Bhalask. Pack your bags Hiromi, grab a gun, and get ready to leave as soon as possible. When you're set, meet us at my ship over there..."
    She says, pointing to her ship in the outpost hangar.
    "Kevin was it? If you want to join, follow me. Can always use extra help..."
    She heads over to her ship, pickpocketing anyone she can if she's absolutely sure she can pull it off.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  5. Iceball457

@fluxuous Some Sallok is pointing to a ship by the outskirts of the outpost. It seems she's telling everyone around her to follow.

Hiromi is packing all her stuff, her excitement can barely be contained, "Shumyo where can I get a gun?"

@Jareix Cryvix When you arrive at the ship you take note of the things you stole: 316 pixels and a bag of candies.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix

She shrugs, pocketing her earnings and tossing the bag onto the nearest counter or surface once she's inside...
    (care to describe the interior? or is that my job?)

7. fluxuous

Interesting, where would they be going that they would need a crew of that size, sak'vlar thought, that ship over there doesn't look like it needs much of a crew. intrigued , he slowly approaches the ship, carefully trying to stay out of the gaze of the owner of the last ship he was on.

8. Iceball457

Hiromi takes the bag of candies, they won't last long now... "Where will we go first? I don't remember the last time I left the outpost..."

@fluxuous You manage to get close enough to see who's getting on, right now it's just the sallok and a hylotl...

Dragonclaw likes this.
  9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Kevin looks around to see where they went. That is assuming he didn't follow.

10. fluxuous

sak'vlar attempts to see if he can catch a few bits of conversation

11. Iceball457

@fluxuous Hiromi is right by a window looking over the outpost. "Where is that avali? Was he coming with us?"

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Kevin just tries to find where he was supposed to go. He specifically tries to find where that lizard lady went.

13. Iceball457

Hiromi is waving and shouting from a ship window. (Rolled 29/100, Kevin faintly hears it) "Look over there! I see him! It is a good thing he is so tall!"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((HOLY- I AM SO SORRY! MY ALERTS BROKE.))

"Hey!"
    Kevin waves back and begins to walk to the ship that Hiromi was waving from.

15. fluxuous

((sorry I have been in Eluthra on vacation ))

after studying the ship for a while Sak'vlar decides to introduce himself to whoever the captain of the ship is and get a bit of information about the destination of the ship and if he can take catch a ride on it

16. Iceball457

Hiromi looks over at Shierta, ("I wonder if he got broken for a minute...") when a Floran boards the ship!

17. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Rylou steps off the junker ship, saying farewell to the crew and immediately heading to where the bar signs pointed.

18. fluxuous

"greetingsss" sak'vlar introduced himself "are you the captain of thisss vesssel?" he asked the avali, completely ignoring the hylotl.

19. Iceball457

Hiromi catches on to Sak'vlar's negativity... "Hey... Kevin? I think I'm going to go... wander... for a bit."
    Hiromi squeezes by Sak'vlar (Attempting to get outside, @fluxuous can block her path)

20. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Nope. At least I don't think I am... Yeah, I'm not. I'm Kevin by the way."