Hello, Chucklefish-Community!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by JoJos, Apr 27, 2017.

1. JoJos

JoJos Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, you lovely people!

My full name is pretty long, so just call me Jos. I'm nearly 20 years old and currently managing my life in Germany (somehow lol).
    I can't really tell something special about me, oh yes I have a bad habit of writing awfully long texts, without saying much. Look, Mom I'm talented!
    But I try to make this quick.

Job? Nah, not going with that. Who needs money am I right?! Jokes aside I'm a full time student and a part time video game developer. Working on my first bigger game this very moment! (Wait wait, this isnt an advertisement! Now, slowly, move that cursor away from that report button!)
    Don't have that much on my list of achievement, but i made some things. For example a Pokemon ROM hack, than getting annoyed with the limitation of the gameboy I made that thing in Gamemaker. Never finished it through. “Worked” as a game critique, as a 3D designer, as a graphic designer and as a web developer and i modded some things back in the good old days! Mainly Starbound, Minecraft, C&C Zero Hour, Supreme Commander (i tried so hard but don't got far!) and some more little games. So for the time being i going to concentrate on modding Stardew Valley and I hope I can contribute some things to that awesome piece of a game!

Thanks for reading that wall!

Sincerely.
    Jos

P.S. I always come along a little bit ruff, so if I may offend someone i'm terrible sorry. I'm not really a serious person, so just laugh with me!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Crossfang likes this.
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay with us :)

~ Iris ~

3. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard! c:

4. JoJos

JoJos Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks!
    Very nice to meet the both of you!

Iris Blanche and Lodish like this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums, Jos!

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here