Hello I am Suzy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Suzy Suziko, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Suzy Suziko

Suzy Suziko Space Hobo

Hi, Nice to meet you!

I just started playing Stardew Valley.

Well, I really like it. Which is good and bad. Good bczu I am having a *wonderful* time!
    Bad bczu I am a videogame addict.

Played two weeks now total 156 hours. that is about 11 hours a day! ehehe heheeee

I guess it could be said, I really get my moneys worth with this game. :)

2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard! Remember to regularly take breaks in order to eat and sleep!

3. Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

Hi Suzy!
    Welcome to the forums!
    I love Stardew Valley but you definitely beat me: I've bought it in May and I've played it "only" 100 hours.
    Well, I'm impressed! ;)
    Will you show us your farm? :)

4. Suzy Suziko

Suzy Suziko Space Hobo

How interesting. It put my picture from my Spore game of years ago here. My name there was Lucky Spider. I had the highest rated Black Widows spiders for the first few month of the game.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    Marco93 likes this.
  5. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, Suzy! Welcome to our quaint little forum! Hope you enjoy your stay! And I guess with the amount of time you played SV, you spend a lot of time on the web. Hah! Haha... ha... haaaa. I'll go home now.

6. Suzy Suziko

Suzy Suziko Space Hobo

Lodish: Eat sleep? Oh yah!! I sorta remember there were such things. :p

Marco93!! Thanks! Show u my farm I guess I could. Well I am on my 2nd farm now. I wanted to try the Forest map. I am doing so much better than the 1st farm I did. First farm, In 4 game years, I made $1,000,000, but I did not know what I was doing of course!

Now I gonna brag, ok? LOL This 2nd one, I try to max efficiency based on what I learned so far, which is fun for me. I am in day 15 of Fall year 1. I have the horse already, 18 Jars, 8 chickens. Lvl 9 farming and lvl 7 foraging. May *goal* which I dunno if can do, is to have $1 million before the end of the year 2 winter. :)

Thanks Witch Cat!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2017
    Witch Cat, Lodish and Marco93 like this.
  7. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums, but please avoid double posting

If nobody has relied to your post and you wanna add something please use the Edit button

8. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, Suzy. Welcome to the forums! (;

9. Jonathan01013

Jonathan01013 Intergalactic Tourist

Hi Sssuzy!
    I am not Sssuzy, but it iss a nicce name.

10. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and :meowlcome: to the forums