Heya people!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Virdex_, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Virdex_

Virdex_ Void-Bound Voyager

Hi. I am Virdex.

I'm from Italy and I'm 14. And I've always been the best of my classmates at english, modestly xD

I will be sincere. I didn't buy the game - but don't kill me please! I can explain everything!
    In short, my parents are one of those who see videogames and such as a waste of money and they don't trust me enough to give me money, so I rarely use prepaid cards (actually, I used one only once, to buy a game, but I'm not going to say the name because I still didn't read the rules and maybe it's against the rules to "advertise" other games, I don't know).

Just to let you get it better, I bought that game after like 2 years. I always used a cracked version before buying it... xD

I will buy Starbound some day in the future, so I can ask for help without feeling sorry about it because I don't deserve to play this wonderful game and blah blah blah.

My current character is a Novakid named Vaaron (I didn't read the naming conventions in time to give him a sciency name like "Potashium the Combustor" or something :rofl:). I guess he's very young, since he's light blue-green.
    I'm currently helping A LOT of (mostly) avians in a desert town, but my main missions are to fight Dreadwing and win the Floran Hunting Competition in the cerimonial hunting caverns.

I'm really enjoying this game, and even if I'm playing vanilla (since it's my first campaign), I admire the modding community. When I'll start my second character, I want to install the avali race mod, probably the avikan races mod too, and some mods that let you customize your ship.

I'm going to say only one bad thing about this game: my ship sucks. As a novakid, I get a weird train that gets even weirder when upgraded xD instead, other races get modern or magical-looking starships (except Glitch and Apex ships, when they are at their max level, but that's just personal taste, because I'm not a fan of their diamond-shaped layouts, while I tend to prefer the human/floran/japanesefishpeoplewiththreeeyesomgbestscifiraceever ship layouts :>)

And that's all, folks! Again, don't kill me please! :D

-Virdex_

Parrotte likes this.
  2. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Hey, at least you're being honest, pirate. Aaawk~!

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Marco93 and Virdex_ like this.
  3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Well, hello and welcome to the forums.

4. Virdex_

:)

Thanks for the hospitality, Firestorm and Pangaea! :D

Parrotte likes this.
  5. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

A honest pirate is better than a pirate.

Welcome aboard! I hope you'll have a great time here c:

Virdex_ likes this.
  6. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

Great to have you on the forums (just make sure to get an authentic copy later, those developers really deserve it).

7. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Pirating kinda restricts a few things the forum can offer you, such as tech support

But welcome nonetheless. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  8. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Welcome to the forums :3

Can I have some Floofs?

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

10. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

If I may say so, this is what welcomed me when I said pirate ^^
    So here you go :D

Virdex_ and Parrotte like this.
  11. Virdex_

Yes, they do! It's Starbound's fault if I can no longer enjoy minecraft (the "other game" mentioned before) xD Because starbound is so much better, and it's new to me, so I guess it draws my attention better

I'm well aware of that... unfortunately. lol. Thank you, I'll ask if I have to :3
    Thank you! About the art... yours is cool! But I'd like to make something myself, maybe on paper, or maybe with pixels... ;)

Haha, thank you!

And thanks to everyone else! This is a friendly community from what I see! :3

D.M.G. and Parrotte like this.