Hi there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Jilly Bob the Third, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

yo I am jilly bob, I have 100 doctrite degrees at goofyness

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums!

3. Jilly Bob the Third

I have asked a question, it is in starbound modding discussion, it is close to the top, and the only one of mine that is by me.

4. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard! ^u^

5. Jilly Bob the Third

I created a discussion in starbound modding, the does this mod exist if not how can I add it?

also how do I change the space hobo to something else? I'd kinda like to change it, and not be a hobo, I think an apex testing site counts as a home.

also how do people make those fan-arty style versions of their character, I kinda want to do that with my character Tepin, you can see him as my profile pic, or in the latest post of starbound discussion/post you character's story--nevermind I did it

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  6. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

To avoid double and triple posting, please edit your last post.

I merged them for you together this time buy please remember to edit next time

Either way welcome to the forums. Please read our rules too if you haven't already

7. Jilly Bob the Third

I've read the rules, twice.

But thanks, I'd rather not a ban.

How does one become an admin and or moderator?

I understand not anytime in the near future I can become one, in fact I'm still getting used to the rules, but how does one get that privilege?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  8. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Jonesy kind of answered this in this post in the Ask A Moderator thread.

Obviously I'm not a moderator here so I can't answer specifically for Chucklefish. But in the forums I've managed (or became a mod for) people who are offered the position of moderator are typically active, friendly members of the community in good standing. They're usually already helpful and show maturity in their forum activity. They also generally show an interest in the community as a whole.

As for becoming an admin, well, you'd probably have to be a Chucklefish employee for that.

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here