1. These forums have moved. You can find the community for Lenna's Inception on Reddit or joining the developers on Discord.

hint needed (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DTDM, Jul 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DTDM

DTDM Tentacle Wrangler

Hi! It's my first time playing and I have no idea how to proceed.

I completed the 8 dungeons and completed the 8 elements. I'm not sure what to do next.

I got into the "TOP SECRET" lab but can't continue because I need a key and can't find one.

The palace says "public access temporarily revoked" and the door is barred.

How can I move forward with one of these, or is there something else I am supposed to be doing?

Thanks!

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

You've played through most of the content currently available. I'm working on fleshing it out for the next update (beta10).

There are three rooms you can still get to in the laboratory, btw. There's a secret switch you have to find to get in.

• DTDM

DTDM Tentacle Wrangler

Ah ok thanks :)

I love the game, by the way! And I'm enjoying reading your developer's blog, I'm just starting to learn game development myself and it's really interesting to learn about your process.
        --- Post updated ---
        (I did find the switch to get into the lab building btw, I hope you are referring to a second switch to get past this locked door. I don't need a hint if that's the case, but in case that's not supposed to be there I wanted to let you know. )

lennas lab key.png

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

No, there's no way past that door right now.