1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Hover car much needed fixes

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by General Nuclear, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

i have forgot to post this on here sooo many times when i have been on this forum you have no idea, mostly because i never use the hover car anymore because of these things.

we absolutely need to be able to double jump while we are in the hover car, you have no idea how useless it is without, we always get stuck in everything without it.
    (if you don't believe me, just try it out on a random generated planet and see how far you get before you get stuck without it.)

the ability to lower the car up and down without it re-adjusting it self to its normal flight height.

(less important things i remembered.)
    we need a auto spawn lock (on and off) on the car i suggest left click on it when it is in the ball so when we exit the car it gets automatically re-spawned into the ball.

also we need to be able to attack or have someone in the back seat attack for us like our crew or invited friends.

there was some more things that really needed fixing on the hover car but i don't remember it right now.

yeah i just copy pasted it from the news page because i had to quickly write it down on there while i still remembered it because i have forgot it soooooo many times.

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

They could use an overhaul, yeah. Depending on how the mech system is implimented, it may be possible for mods to make that happen and let you upgrade them in the same way as mechs.

General Nuclear likes this.
  3. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

That is assuming that they don't become upgradeable in 1.3 outright.

4. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Yeah, that is a possability, though I doubt it. No offence to Chucklefish, however, they are not very good at "revisiting" old aspects of the game to bring them up to speed.

I would love to be proven wrong though.