1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Draconis- The race of humanoid dragons 1.4

A mod that adds a race of playable half-dragons.

1. Mekaan Nikko

Mekaan Nikko Aquatic Astronaut

Would it be possible to have this race have something like the fireblood or might of dragons abilities the Kazdar have in FURaces?
    Regardless, this mod is amazing and you did a great job.

MarkusGod likes this.
  2. MarkusGod

MarkusGod Orbital Explorer

Intrested in this too.

3. KaleShibata12

KaleShibata12 Phantasmal Quasar

Wondering what the progress is on the building side of things when it comes to making furnature and things.

4. saltarin98

saltarin98 Yeah, You!

Hola soy nuevo con esto de los mods y Este me llamo la atencion me podria explicar alguien como Jugar con la raza

5. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

alloy627 likes this.
  6. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

7. ThisIsAFakeLamb

ThisIsAFakeLamb Aquatic Astronaut

I love this mod, but there is a bug causing Satrbound crash. The problem is when I want to play with a new character (with anyone of the races), before arriving to the first planet the game crash.
    You can fix it please? I needed to uninstall this mod to play again with a new character. :(
    Oh, and sorry for my bad english

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  8. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Ran into a bit of bug when I found a draconic camp consisting of two merchants and a guard. The guard suddenly just disappeared. Having seen the same thing happen with other races, I blame typos in the dialog file which cause the NPC to terminate as a preventative function. Here's a log of the event: https://pastebin.com/3xhNS5G7 It happened around the 12:43 mark.

9. qs820

qs820 Void-Bound Voyager

....love this mod

Attached Files:

10. qs820

qs820 Void-Bound Voyager

+1

11. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

12. lai03

lai03 Void-Bound Voyager

Tried this and I really do like it, the only problem is that it makes the game crash, either through space travel or suddenly, after a few minutes and it and the same goes when i use other races. If it has something to do with the game because it's only a crack file ,link for download(http://igg-games.com/starbound-free-download.html), can there be a way to make it compatible with the mod?

13. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Nope. We don't support piracy here. If you don't like Steam, use GoG or the Humblebundle store.

14. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Flight tech is really cool! It is, however, very, very easy to mess up since your muscle memory will want you to try to move in the usual way, resulting in a mad flight across the area and crashing into the ground. Entertaining! I'd strongly suggest keying the dash function to another button, though. Preferably one you're not used to pressing all the time.

The cost to unlock is very high, but definitely worth it. Bonus points for soaring over an Avian town and imagining all the jellyfaces. :)

15. YukariShinoki

YukariShinoki Big Damn Hero

Is it strange when I try to spawn in dragonblock and dragonblock2 it spawns in perfectly generic item?

16. chat king

chat king Space Hobo

what part of the dragonrace folder do i put in the mods (i'm using steam) or do i just place the whole dragonrace folder in. or do i need some kind of extra lancher? ( i'm on a windows pc desktop)
    thanks

17. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

18. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

19. MrBenDK

MrBenDK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The flying tech seems a bit off to me. Says to press space in midair to fly, but flight starts without jumping first.
    Also seems weird to have the D key for dash when that key is used in normal side to side movement.
    Otherwise, really do enjoy this race!

20. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, I love the character design, I'll probably roll one next. There is one thing I should mention, though - the draconis minishops tend to be very frequent, at least on lush planets, which also makes it very easy to loot them for a fair bit of valuable equipment and upgrades.