I wanna see your farmer!

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by OmbreDice, Mar 31, 2016.

1. mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

I extracted the font files from the game and used that, but you find it if you google 'stardew valley font'

Gabaw, Lark the Brave and Pudassassin like this.
    • Snurtsnurgle

Snurtsnurgle Star Wrangler

Ok, so I could just use corel paint shop pro x for this then. Thank you very much. ^^

Gabaw likes this.
      • CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Ah ok. Yesss best waifu

mushfae likes this.
        • nadnadd

nadnadd Tentacle Wrangler

here's my Farmer From my First saves
          [​IMG]

• cankersaur

cankersaur Pangalactic Porcupine

@nadnad soo cute! the handsare especially great.

@mushfae the girl who just moved in downstairs from me has a haircut just like your character willow's, and every time i see her i think of that.

mushfae and Alkanthe like this.
            • Merryberry

Merryberry Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a couple? (I should draw more, since I actually have about 4, but I haven't played in a while...)

[​IMG]
              Rosali with Elliot (She is a cute pudge.)

[​IMG]
              And Berry with Leah (courtesy of the wonderful diversity mod.)

rhomboid, Iffydust, Risukage and 5 others like this.
              • TrashyVerse

TrashyVerse Aquatic Astronaut

[​IMG]

Name: Jack Martin

Former Name: Jaclyn Grace

Birthplace: Mineral Town, Washington.

Current Residence: Stardew Valley, Pelican Town, California.

Favorite Foods: Potatoes (anything with potatoes in them), Wine, Berries, Blackberry Tart, Stew...

Favorite Things: Music, The Beach, Journal Writing, Animals, Going to the Pub on the Weekends, Vacations, the Spa, etc.

Husband/Love Interest: Shane.

Family: Lindsey (mother), Mark (father), Bethany (cousin), Gerald (brother), Bobby (uncle), Lois (aunt), George (nephew) Lisa (niece).

Info: Jack was sixteen when he started working at Joja Mart but soon found that it was to tiring and needed a change. Finding a deed to his grandfather's old farm in a letter he received seven years prior, he knew now was the time to change. But when his family disappeared things turn for the worse. A man with a black mask accidentally breaks into his parent's backyard in Mineral Town. This man is named Shane, a gangster who lives in Zuzu City which is not far from Mineral Town. Though when Jack plays a message from his parent's answering machine Shane says that the man is none other than Quazzy - a well-known and psychotic gangster who has taken over the city and probably has 'gotten what he wants' from Jack's parents. Whatever that may be.

Jack then proclaims he'll get his parents back, even if that means die trying. Shane comes along to call up his gang and help to 'get the best reputation' if they score big, it will be big. He has no intention of helping Jack, but they soon realize they don't really have a choice as they're fates become intertwined in this road that brings them closer to home... Which is, reluctantly Stardew Valley.

• Chisami

Chisami Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Super cute thread. Here's my OC, farmer Muto. + Wife, Leah.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Damn, did you (@Chisami) draw these yourself, including your avatar?!?
                    Anyway, you got nice arts here and at least we got something in common-- inspiring artist gal!

Alkanthe likes this.
                    • TrashyVerse

TrashyVerse Aquatic Astronaut

omg your art is so good

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Crazy...I could have sworn I'd dropped my own stuff onto this thread but maybe it was a different one. >.>

Well anyway, here's mine - made these a couple months ago, they were from my old save but I'm basically playing the same character on my new one, so nothing changed except the farm name is now Firefly Hollow instead of Junimo Haven. Ref sheet I put together with Photoshop and art by me.

Attached Files:

• Chisami

Chisami Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I did, and thank you! Nice to see some fellow Leah fans. ;) There's a few other doodles on my art blog, though I thought I'd refrain from posting here as they're super shippy.

Everyones profiles are so cute, I want to do one for Muto sometime.

Edit: Had some time after work!

Muto1wbg.png Muto2wbg.png

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
                          • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Oh damn..... your arts made me jealous (and also wish I could do the same for Leah)
                            Nevermind, here is my drawing with my farmer Link, Abby (Friend), and Leah (Wife, my artist gal!)
                            Well, I know I already post one, but this time I IMPROVED it!
                            [​IMG]
                            [​IMG]

well, just more random arts I got in my thread and my DeviantArt.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
                            • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I wanna marry your farmer now

Cemo and Chisami like this.
                              • Skyloft-Farm

Skyloft-Farm Void-Bound Voyager

May be a little late to the party since I just (finally) ventured over here to the forums, but here is my farmer, Kate! Drawn by the lovely Jess because I have literally 0 artistic abilities :)

[​IMG]

NovaDear, mushfae, Chisami and 4 others like this.
                                • ciphermandy

ciphermandy 2.7182818284590...

I cannot draw to save my life. When I do want to get creative, and make more "realistic" versions of my gaming characters I go to The Sims 4 character creator lol. I have been wanting to try my hand at creating my farmer Emma for a while. I finally got the chance this afternoon, and this was the result...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
                                  • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

i wanna do sprites but i've been lazy on that front. i need to lern how 2 pixel

but i did draw my farmer again recently so i would like to show her off. this is her fanfic version in the fall, with her animals
                                    Jade~~

[​IMG]

Verne, Amburr, MrAddled and 10 others like this.
                                    • NovaDear

NovaDear Void-Bound Voyager

HOW DO YOU GUYS DRAW HUMANS SO WELLLL!!!!????? i cant draw humans haha, just animals :rofl:D

• Merryberry

Merryberry Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Practice. Lots and lots of practice. That's really what it is.

Alkanthe likes this.
                                        • AeroHail

AeroHail Tentacle Wrangler

Here's my farmer! Who's technically an au version of my animal crossing mayor character. ^^;
                                          [​IMG]
                                          First post on the forums! Whoo!

Hinayuna, Verne, Amburr and 13 others like this.