1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Improved Food Descriptions 2.0

Food descriptions now showing the amount of food and remaining rot time in minutes.

1. HSneak

HSneak Void-Bound Voyager

Wouldn't it be better if rot time was shown in hours & minutes ?? it's just because i use another mod to stack up food with different rot timers, and that one show it in hours & minutes... but otherwise no real need for that ^^

2. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

Yep, I will change the time format to hours and minutes.

3. NeoVanAlemania

4. HSneak

HSneak Void-Bound Voyager

Luv u <3 thx ^^

5. revol

revol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It appears that the latest update renders old medicines as generic items. My server is running other mods, but none that touch medicine.

6. NeoVanAlemania

I'll take a look at this.
    --- Post updated ---
    I tested this out and I can't see any issues. I need your log file to find out whats going on there.

7. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania updated Improved Food Descriptions with a new update entry:

Bug fixing

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. zottbob

zottbob Space Hobo

Is there a way to disable the never spoiling thing without disabling the 1000 stacking mechanic? :)

9. NeoVanAlemania

Not really because the different spoiling times. Items with different spoiling times cannozt be stacked. The only way to make food stackable is removing the spoil time entirely or freezing the spoil time.

10. zottbob

zottbob Space Hobo

Oh well awesome mod anyway :D

11. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Is there a possibility to update this mod for Avikan foodstuffs? It's annoying that they don't stack like the rest.

12. NeoVanAlemania

13. Reyghel

Reyghel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you very much for creating this mod that gives us so much information about food.

A query: Can the effects be accumulated? That is to say if I consume a food that increases the jump by 10 seconds, but like 5 foods and therefore I will have 50 seconds of duration of the effect. Can you remove the effect of being full, to consume the food you want without having to wait for the effect to end?

14. NeoVanAlemania

Thanks for your review and feedback!
    I guess you mean the wellfed effect that comes with eaten food. I would have to change every single food item to remove this effect, to be honest I don't want to do that.

Reyghel likes this.
  15. Reyghel

Reyghel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's nothing, it's nice to be able to contribute. I did not know that effect was with every meal I thought it was a single effect, I think it would be a lot of work to have to remove it from all the food. Still thanks for answering my query and even more for creating the mod that is very useful.

16. NeoVanAlemania

17. NeoVanAlemania

18. Mooncalf99

If you don't mind my curiosity, exactly what compatibility issue with FR was corrected? Because earlier that mod instated a sudden 20-unit limit on food stacks that overwrote yours (resulting in me losing several thousand stored food items), which required me to make my own hotfix to correct. Is that the issue, or is it something else? I really want to know before I install the update.

19. NeoVanAlemania

It's exactly the issue that you mentioned.

20. Mooncalf99

Ah, good.