RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He manages to climb the building opposite the one that fell. From here he could see that he could easily get down on the other side via a fire escape, however there were several rather obvious zombies wandering around.

"Huh. I guess that would be pretty funny." The temperature started to get colder as they sailed along.

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

He looks out to the see, humming musedly

3. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

He throws some loose bricks to move the zombies to one area, then climbs down.

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

((Hey guys, i'll be house-sitting for my mom while she takes everyone camping for a few days, so I might not be able to post anything for a bit cause all i'll have is my phone.))
    As he looked out, he notices a fog over the ocean.

Upon reaching the bottom, he hears a high-pitched shreik.

5. The Purple Dragon

He takes out his weapons, looking for the source of the shrieking and moving away from where the zombies are.

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

He raises a brow. He gets back up and goes to the railing, leaning over and looking
    " Isnt that creepy looking Iris? "
    He rests on the railing, looking out. He yawns too, feeling rather sleepy personally...Wait, does he even need to sleep? Eh...He'll know if he passes out someday

7. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

"Yeah, I'd think as much," he chuckles. "I'm not exactly cut out to be a scientist, I'd think."

8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

It doesn't take him long to spot the white glowing zombie standing at the end of the road.

"You're asking me? I am creepy."

"Who knows, maybe if we can fix your condition."

9. The Purple Dragon

He shoots a shot into the glowing zombies' head and runs into the closest alleyway.

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

The zombie takes a hit, and it seems mad. It comes charging, a lot quicker than killik would have thought, down the street. He barely makes it into the alleyway before it reaches the end of the street.

11. The Purple Dragon

He puts his gun in his lower arms and uses his upper two to begin climbing the fire escape.

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

He turns to Iris, chuckling...
    " You? *Snicker* c-creepy? Pfhahaha! "
    He breaks out into slight laughter

13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He manages to just get up into the fire escape when he gets a rather good look at the thing following him. It's a zombie, but whatever was running through it's veins wasn't blood, it was glowing, along with the eyes. Whatever kind of zombie this was, it was surely nasty.

"Oi! I am! To humans at least!" She crosses her arms and pouts.

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

He laughs a little bit more before stopping, half keeled over
    " Iris...Pfeha...I was laughing because you're terrifying! "

15. The Purple Dragon

He pulls the ladder up and continues climbing the escape, then moves a few buildings over and climbs down again.

16. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Her arms still crossed, she replies. "Damn right I am!"

He can still hear the zombies shuffling around, if he were to be notices, it wouldn't take long for the glowing zombie to find him.

17. The Purple Dragon

He heads through the alleys, careful to not go down any that a zombie was in.

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

As he walks through one of them, something grabs his foot.

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Haha! Exactly! You're a scary demoness! You hurled a car at those paladins rem- "

Heeeeeeee probably shouldn't be talking about this on a boat...with a human.....He freezes, looking around

20. The Purple Dragon

He immediatly pulls away and looks down, raising his wrench.