RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He manages to see into the cabin, the captain doesn't seem to be paying attention to them.

A zombie was trying to get at him from behind a grating that clearly was part of a basement.

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Okay, Good. And...Iris. I know it's been a while...but...uh...Sorry....Sorry for getting you dragged along with me. "

He rubs his neck, looking at his feet.

3. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

He breaks the zombies wrist, then it's skull and examines the grate.

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She shrugged "I stopped caring a while ago."

On the other side of the grate was some kind of basement. Unfortunately it was too small for him to fit through. If he was a mouse perhaps, but he was not.

5. The Purple Dragon

He heads around the building to look for the entrance, keeping low and avoiding open streets.

6. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He finds the entrance, a glass door that had long since had the glass smashed out of it. Inside appeared to be some sort of cafe or something, although it was in ruins now. Furniture was broken and flipped over, dust and debris covered the floor. Not the prettiest place.

7. The Purple Dragon

He enters, checking for zombies before going to loot the room.

8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He doesn't see any zombies around, he looks around the room seeing what he might find. Sadly there was naught but scraps of useless junk in this room. The basement must be around here somewhere.

9. The Purple Dragon

He searches the back rooms for any stairs or hatches that could lead to the basement.

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

The kitchen in the back had a door, such things usually led to basements in places like this.

11. The Purple Dragon

He opens the door, raising his gun and wrench as he does so.

12. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

((inactivity squad))
    Andrew looked around a bit to see what was around. Buildings that might have useful things in them, etc.

13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

The door swings open revealing.... a flight of stairs.

There were mostly destroyed buildings around, there was one that looked interesting. It appeared to be some sort of gimmick-y magic shop.

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Iris...And. May I ask why they sent you out? "

He extends a hand to you....

15. The Purple Dragon

He heads down the stairs and into the room at the bottom, weapons still raised.

16. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She looks at him, and then away. "Let's just say... They didn't like my attitude."

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, he sees a very angry zombie who's clearly got a broken wrist.

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Hrm? How so. That seems rather...Uh, stupid. What kind of attitude would warrant that? They might just've been afraid of you. "

18. The Purple Dragon

He beats the zombie over the head with his wrench then moves onto searching the room.

19. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"I was... They were... We didn't get along."

A few swings of his wrench and the zombie's skull was crushed. Onto this room. Turns out that there was some food supplies here, also a cabinet in the back. It may or may not be unlocked.
    Killik found the following:
    Granola bars x 3
    Canned Fruit x 4
    Canned Vegetables x 3

20. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

Andrew walked cautiously toward the building and tried the door.