1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Kalbian Race 1.1.1

Curious goats in space!

1. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

BWL submitted a new mod:

Kalbian Race - Goats in space!

Read more about this mod...

2. YoshioGamer

YoshioGamer Pangalactic Porcupine

so does this mean were going to see Toriel in starbound and not undertale?
    also AMAZING MOD, now we have GOATS the only thing missing

BWL likes this.
  3. SheepLord

SheepLord Cosmic Narwhal

FYI in your modinfo version you still have furious instead of enraged besides that looks awesome

BWL likes this.
  4. Djinn

Djinn They're not goats, darnit!

This shit is completely amazing. Up there with Avali at very least. You did a great job!

BWL likes this.
  5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

The maker of the original goat race approves of this mod. You should feel proud, @BWL.

BWL likes this.
  6. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Fixed and thanks for pointing that out, it was something I had missed completely!

Also thanks for your kind words guys, I'll be sure to keep this up to date and new updates flowing in!

Also feel free to upload screenshots of your goats, I wanna all the kinds of Kalbians you guys make!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  7. Lupino

Lupino Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You did a really great job, I'm really enjoying it!
    Just fix the captain chair, my goat sits facing the wrong way.

8. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

BWL updated Kalbian Race with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Mackinz

Just a suggestion, but I think you should better organize the images for the armors and weapons added by the mod so that tiers can be discerned easier.

BWL likes this.
  10. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Yeah, I agree. The weapons preview was a bit rushed and I didn't think too much about giving out the specific tier numbering. I did fix it up a bit though and it looks a lot better. Thanks for the suggestion, it helped!

Also, check out Tullehar's mod tutorial video guys! Where you can see some goats!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  11. Mackinz

Another, related suggestion:

Separate the "Precious Metals" armors and the "Tiered" armors so that it is easier to discern which is which?

:p

12. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Right now it's ordered by typical acquisition. Copper leads to iron, silver to steel, gold to titanium, platinum to durasteel. I also put the tiernumber or first letter for the stuff inbetween, G for Gold, C for copper. I think it works the way it is now.

13. Mackinz

I suppose, but, at the same time, checking which are which (there are distinctive differences between PM armors and Tiered ones) is currently very annoying.

Just a simple edit would be appreciated. Something like the five PM armors in the top row and the ten Tiered armors on the bottom row. You don't necessarily need to show them in the exact crafting order.

14. Soude

Soude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesome mod! Definitely a welcome addition to my already large roster of racial choices.

My only gripe though is the outline on almost all of your objects really clashes with the rest of the art assets. It's only because your assets have a sharp black outline compared to the softer, color fade outlines of the default game assets.

But besides that everything is wicked! I dig the aesthetic, it's really original.

15. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Hmm, I might have to look into this. The idea was to have a high contrast to give a very sharp feel, kinda rustic and rough but in an elegant shape which I think works. Shamefully I must admit that I never thought about putting them next to default furniture to see if they clash, I always just put them up with another.

16. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Here's a review by Tullehar. He seems happy with it at least. :D

17. Phantaeon

Phantaeon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And this guy doesnt have to stick with the assumption of something beign a goat because these are actuelly meant to be goats :rofl:.

18. beari78

beari78 Guest

19. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

At this rate I'll get the title "These are goats, darnit!"

20. beari78

beari78 Guest

Hahahaha