Kraken - Future of Robots.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Robot King, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Phantomheart2290

Phantomheart2290 Title Not Found

A robot wearing a kimono walks in and steps up to an open counter. "Do you happen to carry parts for a Mark 6 Guardian class Nanny-bot? I'm generally always in the market for replacements parts, in fact I might be in the market for some upgrades if there any you can guarantee compatibility. I would especially be interested in any parts that can help against laser fire, I keep losing clothing." The droid says in a confident voice, looking around the room.

2. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

Greetings, this is the Commander of the newly founded Benny's Brigade. I need a small robot, roughly the size of a man, that acts as a basic soldier. nothing to flashy but I don't want some decade old garbage either. I'm willing to pay 10 grand in pixels for each of these models so put all those statistics together and alert me when the model I ready to be viewed

3. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

*A man walks in wearing black Impervium armor (no helmet), with ocean blue eyes and short dark brown hair, with the bangs off to the right*

Hawk Novablast, Supreme Commander of the United Systems Colonial Marines. I don't suppose you have a discount for bulk orders, but I'd like 20 of your finest Knights, I'd rather not go into specifics for what they'll be used for.

4. ShroomiesMuggins

ShroomiesMuggins Tentacle Wrangler

The images look amazing! Also, are you able to command them or do they have a mind of their own

5. The_Nuker

The_Nuker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Interdimensional Industries: Our crew can be replaced, your package not.
    Hello I'm a representative of the company named Interdimensional Industries. We want to buy some mechs for warehouse, we offer you 150000 pixels for 10 mechs. If you agree then tell me. Thanks in advance for the answer.

mech.JPG

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  6. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

awesome.

7. The_Nuker

Thank you. Style counts.

8. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Hello!
    *walks in*
    I'm a representative of Penginu industrees, do you have any work-robots? Do any of the robots come with chainsaws?

9. The_Nuker

Interdimensional Industries: Our crew can be replaced, your package not.
    Hello I'm a representative of the company named Interdimensional Industries. We want to buy some mechs for warehouse, we offer you 1000000 pixels for 10 mechs. If you agree then tell me. Thanks in advance for the answer.

Attached Files:

10. Robot King

Robot King Aquatic Astronaut

To all willing customers, I've accepted all of your offers, sorry for the long delay. Wire the pixels when you are ready.

Cloudhopper likes this.
  11. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

*Sends pixels to account* That should cover it. I'll await their arrival.

12. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

If you have any trouble keeping this corporation under control and all that, I could potentially take the company of your hands and take over and you can simply go away, free from the corporation, but with a weekly pay of cash. I'll await your decision. Being a big business man myself, if I were you, I'd take this opportunity.