1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion LF Someone to play with

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Glitter, Sep 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Glitter

Glitter Space Hobo

A gaming buddy for this game would be really nice. I'm just starting out, so getting some help doing things would be much appreciated but most of all it would be a lot more fun in general if I had someone to play with. ^^

I got the game while it was still in beta, so I know the basics.

2. Rarityware

Rarityware Big Damn Hero

I have a couple of friends who play on a server, your welcome to join us if you like! were not to far into it yet, it's a fresh start.

3. Glitter

Glitter Space Hobo

I'd prefer to do 1+1 only. Hope you don't mind. ^^ I don't like playing with more than 1 player at once, due to trust issues.

4. Rarityware

Rarityware Big Damn Hero

Oh,
    Oh I see, well that's okay! But most of the time i'm the only one on the server, most of my friends are too busy to even play! and even when they are on we rarely come in contact.

5. Ausski

Ausski Seal Broken

Ide be happy to pair up, I am also looking for a 1+1, getting tired of exploring alone

6. Glitter

Glitter Space Hobo

Sure. What's your steam, can I add you?

7. Ausski

Ausski Seal Broken

yea sure thing, its just Ausski

8. guess am too late to the party

9. Remiarn

Remiarn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you want to play Glitter let me know I'm always around on steam looking to play something.

10. whats glitter xD

11. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Glitter is the name of the person who created this thread. :giggle:

12. o
    ohh hahahaha<3 :3 do you wanna play Mini