RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Lilliput That's great, I'm glad you like it :)
    Btw, I've got two versions of the slime farm cave, which one will you be using? I'm just curious! :p

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I will probably use the original design. I saw the second version you did, but the ladder that goes nowhere would irk me just a little, because I'd keep wanting to climb it. ;p I wonder if slimes will hatch and breed inside the farm cave normally, as they do inside a Slime Hutch or outdoors?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I think they do, actually, if I'm not mistaken! I think they hatch and breed just about anywhere xD

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Excellent. Forget Slime Hutches, then. I'll have my own Slime Cave!

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Hey, I'd like to report a clipping glitch in the original Slime Cave map-- it's possible for your farmer to walk straight through the wall on the immediate left of the cave entrance and wander around inside the black void along the edges of the map. You may need to adjust the map to close that invisible hole.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Lilliput wow, can't believe you were able to find that! I didn't even think that would happen, most people just go to that area to leave the cave xD
              Welp, it seems I have more stuff to fix on all the other farm caves... But you get a cookie :cookie:

The front page has been updated with the new fix, but I'll give it to you right here. Thanks for the help!

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

No problem, you do good work.

• lyscir

lyscir Subatomic Cosmonaut

I seem to have a problem with Haley's and Emily's house where the edit file changes Haley's game schedule that on Mondays she just stays in her room the entire day. I've tried removing it and adding it and when I remove it her schedule goes back to normal, when I use it, she just stays a shut in.

• khai9999

khai9999 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I too have this same behavior. Also Robin house need some rework.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@lyscir @khai9999 really? :(
                      Sorry, I didn't notice at all! Could you help me and tell me what needs to be reworked?
                      I'll try to update this mod as soon as possible, possible doing Easter time!

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are you compatible with SMAPI 1.9?
                        This mod is on my list of ones to add, it looks fantastic.

Karmylla likes this.
                        • khai9999

@Karmylla its not fully rework...well, when inside the robin's house on Maru schedule,
                          1) on the kitchen, when she stand at the dinner table,hers leg will be clipping on the chair
                          2) on the living room (at robin), Where maru will be stand, Maru will be clipping on the table

I'm sorry there no screen shot as i don't play stardew right now.... meanwhile waiting for another mods compatible with newest SMAPI

Karmylla likes this.
                          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Smallcorners it should be! But please check with the Modding Tools that the mod depends on (please, read the front post!) In case you get issues, you can always go with the second choice: xnb replacing (again, check the front post!) If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

@khai9999 thank you, I did notice Maru clipping through the table in the entrance room, but since no one said anything I got lazy and did nothing xD Mostly because I like seeing that table there, I'll have to see what I can come up with...
                            But yes, I was already going to take care of that little issue when I'd update this mod. And I didn't notice the issue in the kitchen, so thank you for reporting it!

khai9999 likes this.
                            • khai9999

@Karmylla thank to you that making this awesome maps edits. I never play stardew without this mod. It greatly enhanced stardew and it's never making me bored to enter villagers house only to look how beautiful their house be.

Karmylla likes this.
                              • lyscir

lyscir Subatomic Cosmonaut

For Haley's map, it seems to have a camera on the floor in the default version where she stands near it, in your version you removed it and placed a table where she is supposed to stand so maybe that is what is causing the issue.

Attached Files:

Karmylla likes this.
                                • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@lyscir I think you might be right, it must be the table!
                                  Thank you for helping me out, I'll try to update this as soon as possible!

• jasseralf

jasseralf Void-Bound Voyager

on emily room when she dance i forgot which event with psychedelic abstract 8-bit colorfull scene, the boombox/tapeplayer she use is overlapping with the drawer i guess. could you look into it ?

Karmylla likes this.
                                    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I do remember that, but it's such a tiny thing that I just allowed it. Since it just happens during that cut-scene, I let it slide.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

NOTICE

I had an update scheduled by the end of the week, but things turned sour due to the new SV update.
                                        Apparently, 1.2 does not load the new maps, and I am still figuring out why.
                                        EDIT: This only happens while using the SMAPI version (XNBLoader). We'll just have to wait for an update (thanks for reminding me @KThxBye910)
                                        Sorry about this guys. Hopefully, I'll be able to update this sooner rather than later!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
                                          KThxBye910 likes this.
                                        • KThxBye910

KThxBye910 Void-Bound Voyager

It does work if you replace all the XNB files (again), but not using the SMAPI ver. :( So that's a temp solution for those who want a fix asap!

Edit: Oh boo, I just noticed with this pseudo temp fix that the notes don't work.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
                                            Karmylla likes this.