1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Lost My Planet

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Strange Brownie, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Strange Brownie

Strange Brownie Void-Bound Voyager

Hey all!

I am in a bit of a jam. I have lost my base planet. When my buddy warped up to his ship, he had the flag that we used to get down to the planet, on his person and now we cannot get back. We have gone to the .world files and have completely ripped them open and still have not found our precious little village. Any help?

Thanks in advance!
    -K

2. Slash0mega

Slash0mega Subatomic Cosmonaut

i take it you never bookmarked it?

3. SirCyberGuy

SirCyberGuy Seal Broken

I'm sorry to say this, but you messed up. You should always bookmark your home planet, and a pro tip from me is that if you find structures (ex. Hytol Underwater City, Glitch Castle, Apex Lab, etc.) You should always mark that too. It is fairly easy. All you have to do is (if you can) boot up your ships navigation system and click on a planet "YOU HAVE DISCOVERED" and where it states the planet analysis it will say "add bookmark" in all caps. Simply click it, name it, and boom. I think there are mods where it automatically marks your home base and it even places a teleporter at its spot without the core and the machine, but I'm sure you can remember to simply add a bookmark to your base. If not then your gonna be looking for a while. I have never discovered an 'end' to the universe (but I've heard of it) so in your case need to go from that corner and scan down each and every single system to find your home planet. It may seem long, but you always spawn on a gentle star. You really need time to go and search so it may be a while. Plus there really isn't s major purpose to build a base other then farming and (if your board) to build something, but apart from that you should just maximize your ship. You can store all of your nessesities, and you can even have some decoration. In fact my glitch ship (even when not even maxed out) can hold so many items that I still have the very top possible room empty. All I put was the giant bronze globe you can get in the Underwater Hytol City. Anyways I still hope you manage to manage, and good luck. Plus I'm still a bit early, but experienced, so we could even play together. All you need is a mic and discord. Sorry this is lengthy, but I hope you find what your looking for. :)