Luckiest finds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zer0z, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Zer0z

Zer0z Space Hobo

Post them here

• La Chair

La Chair Big Damn Hero

I think my luckiest find was the Genie shoes. In all the time I have spent playing the game I have only found them once. I think a close second is finding Neptune's Glave in the first week of the game. It makes the mine oh so much more enjoyable. I have found this twice (In the first week)

Zer0z likes this.
      • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I always like finding the Forest Sword. It's not really that powerful so I won't actually use it in the mines but I do like to hang onto it for my collection.
        I've also found the treasure chest a couple of times and in my current save I found a dagger called a Wicked Cris in the skull dungeon. I don't know how rare it is but this was the first time in all four saves I'd ever seen it, so I kept it.

• Ambaaargh

Ambaaargh Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Just last night, spring 28 year one was doing some end month fishing...got a treasure chest and there was an iridium band in it. :D

• Leonard The Farmer

Leonard The Farmer Void-Bound Voyager

tea set... first year :drinkinggentcat:

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Stardew Valley. ;p

A game like this doesn't come along every day. Finding it was quite a lucky break!

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I will agree to that. I had been looking for a good farming game to get into and then this just showed up. It was love at first sight! <3

sunlite likes this.
                • Zer0z

Zer0z Space Hobo

Aww thats cute, btw Ive just entered the last day of spring, hope ill get lucky like you

• sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Finding the neptunes trident on the 4th day of spring year 1. That helped me survive in the mines for quite a while until it was replaced by the obsidian edge.

• Giant Octopodes

Giant Octopodes Industrial Terraformer

Not a find per se but i got insanely lucky with events my first playthrough. Void egg very early on, and on summer 2 a fairy swung by and grew virtually all the blueberry plants I put down the day before, increasing my profits like crazy (each plant gave over 1600 gold instead of the expected 1000).

Physical item wise I've gotta go with finding a rainbow shell the very last day off summer. I'd forgotten you need one (tip - you need one!), and had only seen one all season, which Haley had crushed because it was in her way before I got to it. The very last day I go to check and there one is. Such a relief.

• Jerev

Jerev Pangalactic Porcupine

When I started the playthrough in which I wanted Haley to dance with me on the first flowerdance and later to marry me, I foraged a golden daffodil right on her birthday. Later the travelling merchant sold a sunflower. It was very expensive, but I finished the first spring with the highest number of hearts I ever achieved in that short time (around 5-7 I don't remember in detail).

Venatio777 likes this.
                        • Venatio777

Venatio777 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I fished up a chest with a treasure chest, Neptune's Glaive and a Diamond. Pretty neat :D

• Zer0z

Zer0z Space Hobo

Oh I keep getting diamonds

• imoumou

imoumou Void-Bound Voyager

The first time I ever played, on one of the first days I got a diamond in a trashcan. I was pretty happy.

• Zer0z

Zer0z Space Hobo

woah!

• Powerwing Amber

Powerwing Amber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found an Ancient Seed my first year, which meant early Ancient Fruit! I was pretty thrilled about that. :catdealwithit:

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

All four dwarf scrolls by the third week, plus I got through the rock with explosives.

I may have spent a small fortune on Mega Bombs that play through.

sunlite likes this.
                                    • sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Omg you're so lucky with your RNG ! I'm on fall year 1 and yet to have found a single scroll lol

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Killing slimes and digging through the dirt in the mines will help. I think the floors are in increments of 20? Like 0-20, 20-40, 40-60, 60-80.

• Tamsin

Tamsin Void-Bound Voyager

Spring Year One - my very first omni geode had a prismatic shard in it.

On another playthrough, I got FIVE ancient seeds by the first week of summer in year one.