1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Macrochip and Logic Upgrades V4.11

Virtual Circuitry

1. crudebuster

crudebuster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, I've revised the circuit for twelve floors now but I feel it goes unbearably slow while "reading" the sensors and wiring. With the WIP version I recall the standard composite platform being so fast, something is wrong.

2. Storm_UK

Storm_UK Existential Complex

@crudebuster: My WIP version on Steam has some new script for multiremote components, which hopefully should speed things up.

3. crudebuster

crudebuster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sure sir, I'm on it. I still suspect FrackinUniverse has something to do with it, every other platform and logical component stutters.

4. Storm_UK

5. Kuxo

Kuxo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok, since I spent 2 days looking for an answer I'm gonna ask. Does this work with FrackenUniverse?

6. Storm_UK

No conflicts between this and FU as far as I am aware - I use FU myself.

7. Kuxo

Kuxo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sweet, Thanks for the reply!

8. Storm_UK

9. Storm_UK

10. Storm_UK

11. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was wondering, would it be possible to have an add-on for this to allow reading data from FU power/item networks? So for example, you could make a circuit that turns on a generator if power drops below a certain level?

12. Storm_UK

Hmm should be doable. I'll put it on my investigate list.

13. Storm_UK

14. Blazer1246

Blazer1246 Big Damn Hero

my Macro chips do no go into the special table. also when i try to interact with one it doesn't give me the right panel it only gives me a blank panel that says macro chips but all i can do is clsoe it. what do i do?

15. Storm_UK

@Blazer1246 Can you pastebin your starbound.log file after interacting with a macrochip and link it here please?

16. Blazer1246

Blazer1246 Big Damn Hero

where do i find the .log ?

17. Blazer1246

Blazer1246 Big Damn Hero

like the problem i am noticing is that i can put any item into the Macrochip Workstation and that when i place any macrochip and i try to interact with it it doesn't open anything. ErrorIMG.PNG ErrorIMG2.PNG

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  18. Storm_UK

Ah the workstation. You place a macrochip into the slot at the bottom left where it says 'Insert Chip.' Then you use the upload/download buttons selecting from the above list as appropriate.

Your .log files should be in the Starbound games storage folder.

Not sure why you're getting such errors at the moment. Have you updated to most recent version? Hopefully your log file will provide me some clues.

19. Blazer1246

Blazer1246 Big Damn Hero

the first one is the workstation and the second one is me trying to access a placed macrochip

Edit: ill try updating the mod.
    Edit2: beware i use like 20 mods and i use non-steam starbound.
    Edit3: if you have not updated it in the last 6 hours then i am up to date.
    Edit5: there are 5 .log(1-5) files and 1 text file... i am not good at this...

20. Storm_UK

'k, please run the game, open a macrochip interface where it has a blank window, then quit. Then go to your Starbound game folder, look in the storage folder there for the newest .log file, copy and paste that into a pastebin.com and send me the link for that.

The .log files can be opened with notepad if you rightclick them and select program to use. The latest one will be just 'starbound.log'