1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Macrochip and Logic Upgrades V4.11

Virtual Circuitry

1. chacalik

chacalik Void-Bound Voyager

Could you release a external macrochip manual so I can study it outside the game? Anyway, is a realy huge step forward for a open world game mod, great job.

2. Storm_UK

Storm_UK Existential Complex

Storm_UK updated Macrochip with a new update entry:

Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. chacalik

Lovely done, Storm_UK ! A cool feature to implement now would be object rotation, just for a better organization of the whole circuit. Right now, I'm testing a simple 4 bit CPU test. Some basic instructions, just for fun. Keep it up, bro!

4. Storm_UK

You should find that the majority of the components on the macrochip can be rotated via pageup/pagedown. Probably something I should add to the manual somewhere. An offline manual would be nice but doubt I have the time to do one. :(

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  5. chacalik

didn't had tried this tip ... about the manual, after some time you just get use to the components and the offline manual becomes your mind ;)

6. Storm_UK

Storm_UK updated Macrochip with a new update entry:

Update

7. Storm_UK

8. Storm_UK

9. Eonasdan

Eonasdan Void-Bound Voyager

hey @Storm_UK posted a couple of videos to youtube were your mod greatly simplified my wiring! Thanks!
    and

Storm_UK likes this.
  10. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

I'm thinking about building a line for testing vehicles and frame-rate loss in overall by measuring the time between the high signals of two ends of a road, what's the most reliable way to do so? I'm currently thinking about setting a timer ( which will start at the first end and cycle until the other end sends a high signal) plus some circuit to store the amount of cycles/time elapsed, but I don't know how to store them nor how to do it with a good accuracy. If my idea is the best, how to build it within the macrochip?

11. Tini_weni

Tini_weni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great Mod, The Only thing i would like is to be able to zoom In/Out on the Virtual Circuitry Window.

12. Storm_UK

A zoom feature would be lovely I admit, though not sure it could be implemented easily now without a lot of work. I have added different window size options on this next upload though. :)

13. Storm_UK

Storm_UK updated Macrochip and Logic Upgrades with a new update entry:

Changes

14. Tini_weni

Tini_weni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Fantastic work.

Currently working on a large lighting System so the larger Window size will come in handy.
    I Was surprised Not to see any Synchronous Counters so i built my own from flipflops,
    The lag is killing my progress though as i'm down to 3 FPS While in the Virtual Window haha.
    i shall update now. Thank you for Reply :)

15. Storm_UK

16. Storm_UK

17. Storm_UK

Storm_UK updated Macrochip and Logic Upgrades with a new update entry:

Update

18. Storm_UK

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017