1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Vanilla (No Mods) Maka Soul Stock 50 player server.

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by makasouleater69, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Hello every one, I put a dedicated star bound up. Rules are stock, no mods, no cheating, no gerfing others, and be polite. I plan on keeping this 100 percent stock, and up to date. Mods make it to difficult to manage sorry:) I can raise the player limit if needed. I only use my dedicated server, for starbound, and Conan Exiles, and no one plays on Exiles yet. I will shut down the Exiles server, if starbound needs more resources.
    Verify assets is on, so you will have to have no mods, or it wont let you connect.

Please do not go into single player, and grab a bunch of stuff, and bring it here. Use a new character, if I catch any one cheating bringing a bunch of stuff from SP, or other servers I will ban you.

Server IP= 8.26.94.155
    port=20000

I also have ventrillo up on the same IP, there is also a Conan Exile up with the same IP.

Server is from Canada Ovh Dedicated
    I7 4970k
    32gbs ram
    1000mbps ssd
    250 up 250 down dedicated

The server costs 100 a month, I will pay for it, I will only accept donations up to that 100, donations wont get you anything special in the game other than my thanks :).

My name on steam if you want to ad me is hatefulpeace.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2017
  2. Looking for some one to be the admin of this server, lets talk :)

3. Still looking for more:)

4. The servers Windows updated so it wants me to restart it. Give me like 20mins, to get it back up because I have to do it on my phone. Sorry about that.

5. Alright it is back up sorry about that.

6. Qu9ke

Qu9ke Big Damn Hero

This is my first time trying to join someone else's server. I entered the ip address and port, but I failed to connect. Am I missing something?

7. VoidGuy

VoidGuy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'd like to be an admin, actually! As long as the assets mismatch option is allowed... (As you said in the rules, i know you said 100% stock, and no mods, due to it being tough to manage, but there are clientside mods that are pretty easy to manage, and unlike server side mods.. theyre way easier to handle, and dont put strain on the server :D )) I have a multiplayer friendly mod that makes enforcing servers MUCH easier than it used to be! Nothing that can kill the server if I join with it, simple stuff. (Also, it includes some items i may have to go and grab off of single-player... Srry :0 :slowpoke:)) Since you were looking for one and all. Cant gaurentee being totally active 24/7 and i'm not all to keen on hosting the server. (People ask me to do that alot...)