1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mighty Music (songs only) 2.3 | Upbeat Giraffe

2254 songs and counting!

1. Shoheki

Shoheki Void-Bound Voyager

More Read or die
    if you may please

2. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

Super collection.
    I wonder so or so why CF did nearly only add Church music *baaaaa*

3. zoobythegamer

zoobythegamer Void-Bound Voyager

I love this mod so much but I was wondering if you can add 2 songs for me.
    owl city-when can I see you again
    owl city-fireflys
    above all love the new songs added every once in a while,keep up the good work

4. alphabetsoup

alphabetsoup Subatomic Cosmonaut

If I may, I would like to request songs from:
    To the Moon (The songs in this game are born to be put into Starbound. And not just because of the titles of the two games.)
    Moar Disney. Because nostalgia.
    Lord of the Rings
    A Musical theatre section (or put some musical theatre in the Music section)

Please and thank you :)

Also a suggestion in terms of format on the mod page: put each section in a spoiler box. That way, it's easier to look at, and I don't have to scroll through bajillions of anime songs to find songs that I like(and I'm sure there are many other people who would also rather skip past sections they don't care for).

5. MetaNite

MetaNite Void-Bound Voyager

Hey I don't know if this an appropriate place for requests... but can you possibly put Love Live songs? Since you have K-on.. why not Love Live? Or Or Hamatora OP and ED :D

6. 24pacman

24pacman Void-Bound Voyager

the pack needs 500 miles + pushing onwards from VVVVVV

7. Marcthpro

Marcthpro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

it need more Street Fighter & Street of Rage 2-3 Don't you agree ?

8. Damiano de' Caretti

Damiano de' Caretti Cosmic Narwhal

May I ask how much time did you take for doing all this?Also,may I please ask if you could put in the Italian anthem?

9. Quatroking

Quatroking Cosmic Narwhal

Quatroking updated Mighty Music Songpack with a new update entry:

SUPER DUPER MEGA UPDATE 400K TO THE MAX ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Can you add combat music, Planetary music, Ship Music: Requires Space Age Theme. And other Music to Extend the feel of the game? You Got to Convert the music to .ogg Format.

11. Viper romani

Viper romani Big Damn Hero

Not bad but some of these sound way off.

For one Final Fantasy VI Phantom Train.... the heck..? Sounds nothing as such..
    Maybe you might wanna consider checking n testing these files before releasing them..

I have made some of my own music and not trying to say i do a better job not at all
    you guys are doing great trial and error is always a good way too improve

Keep it up.

Do you mind if i alter and or fix the files if they sound off?

I mean for myself not going to at all release them too the public sorry folks but i could seriously care less about
    98.23% of you people yeah doesn't leave a good percentage of people i can really trust does it...? To bad,,

Yeah i have my own ways of being cold n a jerk without being like some others with a ego n a nazi attitude..

12. Quatroking

I'll look into some space-ish music. For now, you should check out Cowboy Bebop and Star Fox, they're both space-themed series!

Well you're always welcome to adjust files to your own liking. As for Phantom Train, it's a piano rendition of the song. I suppose I could make it sound more accurate by using multiple ABC's so that the brass used in the original song is played separately, but I try not to do that as much because I want to keep songs playable by just one person.

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  13. Presios Saiyan

Dose it Add in Music? [Not Songs though.] I have another mod called MOar music, Unlike yours, It Adds in the music in the Starbound planets, Day/Night Themes, Combat themes,and The Ship themes too. [Though It's repetitive.]

Though, You got to talk with the owner of this mod to learn how to put music into the Game To impress the feel of it, The music of starbound is repetive to it.

14. Quatroking

Ah, no no no, these are all songs that are played with instruments. It doesn't add anything to the regular ambient music.

15. Presios Saiyan

Aww. I would have been really great with the ambient music.

16. Viper romani

I tried it when the piano's even the mod pack ones it sounds ok at first but then it kinda wonders off you are doing awesome
    tell you what.. if i can grab enough time when i am not working.. six days a week.. I'll try n see if i can make some more music and or fix some of yours i won't take credit for anything
    not the type who likes the attention at all..

Sorry if i sound like a jerk im just some what bitter

I could make it where maybe... one instrument or maybe you can is able to play it without needing others

right now it is tough for me too do much of anything..

Again keep it up i like how you do your own thing and are well accepted on change etc

17. Viper romani

You can add a few options violin + piano Duo.
    Or how ever you wish i am just messing with it atm

18. rjryonnie

rjryonnie Subatomic Cosmonaut

can you add the battle themes for Kingdom hearts 2?

19. ninja1361

ninja1361 Void-Bound Voyager

I recently Made a ton of songs,can I contribute them to this mod? They include more warioland4 songs,megaman x songs,command and conquer songs,guilty gear songs, megaman 7 and 8 songs of all the uncovered robot masters+ willey stages megaman and bass,.hack//sign songs, Mario galaxy,Super paper mario,Crash bandicoot,metroid prime and prime 2, wanderera,Starfox and more in depth versions of your covered songs.

20. Quatroking

Sure, PM me and I'll add them to an update I'm currently working on. Of course, I'll also credit you in the special thanks part!