More Alien Planets

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Yavor, May 14, 2017.

1. Yavor

Yavor Big Damn Hero

Hello Chucklefish and Community,
    My suggestion is for the Universe to have more planets with the look of alien and strange worlds, such as now are the Alien/Mutated planets. Don't get me wrong - my favorite type of planets will always be the Forest worlds, and all of the rest of the planets look awesome. It is just except for the alien biome planets, the rest look so Earthly, so terrestrial. We space travellers would love to see more biomes with strange, yet beautiful looks - more alien plants and trees (I myself am a fan of Alien Fruit Jam :) ), more strange, fantastic sights - All in all, all that I am asking is more planets like the Alien/Mutated biomes, but just diverse. Purple trees are cool, I love the eye trees, what about tentacle trees? What about flora like we've seen in Avatar (Altough it is not a good comparison, as that world also looked a lot like Earth.), what about flora and biomes like we've seen in the old sci-fi cartoon movies, games, etc.
    This is just a recommendation! It comes from my belief that while travelling in space, you ought to see more alien stuff, than terrestrial stuff (instead of just one type of Alien planets). For instance I am perfectly content with the fauna of the game (Please bring back the pro-gen monsters' special attacks :) :) ) and I am perfectly content with the game as it is. Keep up the good work! And looking forward for the next awesome update!

Kind Regards!
    Yavor