1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More Farming (MFM) 1.1 (PG)

Spice up your fridges with More Farming!

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Mackinz submitted a new mod:

More Farming (MFM) - Spice up your fridges with More Farming!

Read more about this mod...

2. CaelThunderwing

CaelThunderwing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thanks for this release earlier today i started a new char & world and eveytime i opened a chest i would teleport back to my ship, looked at the log and it was over a "wildsweetpotatoseedMFM". looked it up to find you tracke dit to MoreFoodMod, swapping to this and PFFT! the teleporting's gone.

3. endlessmark

endlessmark Phantasmal Quasar

Nice!!! Sadly I've encountered a error :( When I use the nano chopping board from yeschef game crashes and this is the code
    Code:
    [05:14:08.222] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: Folder <../giraffe_storage/mods\MoreFarming - PG - 1.0\.>.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'learnBlueprintsOnPickup' in pathApply("/learnBlueprintsOnPickup/-")
    [05:14:09.160] Info: UniverseServer: Loading celestial world -868540772:894178674:34739148:7:3
    [05:14:10.126] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: Folder <../giraffe_storage/mods\MoreFarming - PG - 1.0\.>.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'learnBlueprintsOnPickup' in pathApply("/learnBlueprintsOnPickup/-")
    [05:14:19.988] Info: UniverseServer: Stopping world CelestialWorld:-868540772:894178674:34739148:7:3 due to inactivity
    [05:14:20.089] Info: UniverseServer: World thread has stopped due to inactivity, removing world CelestialWorld:-868540772:894178674:34739148:7:3
    [05:15:47.770] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: Folder <../giraffe_storage/mods\MoreFarming - PG - 1.0\.>.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'learnBlueprintsOnPickup' in pathApply("/learnBlueprintsOnPickup/-")
    [05:16:43.654] Error: Could not load base image asset '/interface/objectcrafting/fill_shine.png', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/interface/objectcrafting/fill_shine.png'
    [05:17:18.113] Error: Fatal Error: Access violation detected at 016441B2 (Read of address 00000044)
    I don't know if I'm suppose to cook with the lower tier first before proceeding to nano chopping board, but the other chopping board seems to work just fine.

4. stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

This looks good.

Might I suggest tiered water cans and/or tiered Sprinklers? (that consume water, making them finate and still take work to keep going)

There is a mod for an auto-water item but I'd like to see something somewhat more in-depth, appropriate to what you are aiming for ^^

5. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

Heya

in terramart.object.patch line 33 pumpkin is misspelled resulting in a PGI

cheers

6. Mackinz

Okay. Can you cross-post this error in the "Yes Chef!" thread? Not much I can do for that.

I was going to add some edits to the Water Gun that make it affect tilled soil directly, but I haven't yet. On the list.

Oops! Okay, I'll fix that. For now, you can find them on Garden worlds.

7. E253MechaShadow

E253MechaShadow Phantasmal Quasar

Chocolate? Now, this reminds me of something good. Do you think you could take that mod under your wing, too?

8. Mackinz

I double-checked your post and realized that you have issues from both mods, actually. Yes Chef caused your crash, but MFM has a few messed up patch files! Oops. I'll fix that later.

Maybe.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    endlessmark likes this.
  9. Foose

Foose Subatomic Cosmonaut

can't pick up seeds from farmed crops, coco seeds area caca and there is a perfect genetic yet with the seeds

10. Mackinz

Can you please rephrase your post? I can't understand what you are trying to say.

11. Foose

when i got to harvest my crops the seeds fall to the ground and i cannot pick them up they just stay there, the coco seeds when bought at the market are caca not coco and there is for sale at the market for sale perfect genetic item, whether that was meant to be or not i don't know.

12. Mackinz

Is your third inventory tab full? That's the only reason why that this would be happening.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobroma_cacao

That is an issue I am already aware of. :)

13. Mackinz

Okay, so... bad news endlesssmark. I went through all of my patch files and compared them to unpacked vanilla assets (from September 11th), and I found absolutely no problem with them. At all. They should all be perfectly valid when patching into vanilla assets, which leads me to the conclusion that there may be another mod at play. When you have a chance, could you post the entirety of your log file so I can see your other mods? I need to see if there are any which replace entire vanilla files instead of patching into them.

Edit: So I re-installed Yes Chef today, to get some testing done with MFM and I found the issue causing these errors. Jase replaces entire consumable files which I have patch files to, and his replacements... don't have a valid learnBlueprintsOnPickup line. Probably because he wants to make the recipes not learned automatically, which is understandable. Oh well. I guess I'll talk over potential fixes with him but it's not a vital issue to fix.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    endlessmark likes this.
  14. Foose

inventory is not full but will try again (wow the inventroy was the probelm nice

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  15. Mackinz

Mackinz updated More Farming (MFM) with a new update entry:

Recommended Update - Minor Fixes and Compact More Farming

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  16. tybo

tybo Aquatic Astronaut

Just to say,
    I had a little problem with the Hylotl chopboard, it crashed the game each time i use it.
    In the .object, there is a little error, at the end, it shows "slotCount" : 3,
    I checked with the other board, it should be "slotCount" : 2
    but i'm sure you've already seen it, so my comments are probably for nothing :D

Thanks for this mod!

17. Mackinz

Hylotl chopping board is added by "Yes Chef!", not More Farming. I'm sure jaseofbase would appreciate being informed of this issue in the related thread.

18. tybo

tybo Aquatic Astronaut

Oo
    Excuse me, i don't know why, i was sure this thread was the good one!
    :D
    MFM is also great!
    :p

19. Patople

Patople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is Perennial Crops compatible with MFM?

20. Mackinz

It's probably not going to conflict since Perennial Crops only affects the growth stages of vanilla crops, while More Farming affects their harvests. Or, maybe it will because of improper patching? Not sure.

However, I've not gone out of my way to create incompatibility or make an add-on for MF crops.