1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More Farming (MFM) 1.1 (PG)

Spice up your fridges with More Farming!

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

I've gone and created a repository for More Farming, for any of you who want to see updates: https://github.com/ColonolNutty/MoreFarming
    It'll likely go away if I get disapproval from the creator, so get it while it lasts

2. ColonolNutty

3. Akira Mitsoshy

Akira Mitsoshy Aquatic Astronaut

I´m sorry, but how do i delete this mod?

4. ColonolNutty

Don't use it, it is marked obsolete for a good reason. Use the updated version that I've gone and created instead, assuming you still wanted to use it.

5. Akira Mitsoshy

Uhm... well... i allready installed and used it...

6. ColonolNutty

You'll have to start a new game if you want to uninstall it, as this mod is a giant overhaul, uninstalling it would have huge side effects. To uninstall, just delete the MoreFarming folder from your mods folder

7. Akira Mitsoshy

I´m not good with this programming stuff... what do you mean, "start a new game"? Do i have to delete the whole starbound-folder?

8. ColonolNutty

"start a new game" isn't programming lingo... it's a general video game concept. Although I'll forgive you because of how it is done in Starbound

Keep in mind, you'll lose your current character if you follow the steps below, so if don't want to lose them, you shouldn't try to uninstall this mod and you shouldn't follow the steps below

Starbound does "new game"s a bit different, you have to navigate to your starbound folder and delete the player and universe folders inside the storage folder.

You can find your starbound folder in windows at this location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound".

I have no idea how you'd do it if you're on a Mac

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017